Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Vitek Vanecek on NHL Debut, 2-1 Victory Over Sabres: “The Dream Came True”
- Vitek Vanecek Wins In NHL Debut, 2-1; Czech Mate Jakub Vrana Scores Second Goal In First Two Games
- Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette Says Connor McMichael Will Join The Team Following Quarantine
- Vitek Vanecek Will Make First Career NHL Start Friday Night In Buffalo
- NHL Reschedules Capitals-Bruins Game In April
- Television Ratings For Return Of NHL Are Up, Set Records
- No Hearing For Nic Dowd’s Hit To Eric Staal
- Capitals Extend Opening Night Splendor: T.J. Oshie, John Carlson, Nicklas Backstrom And Alex Ovechkin Extend Opening Night Streaks
- Capitals’ Brenden Dillon Drops the Gloves With Sabres’ Jake McCabe
- Capitals Scrape Sabres, 6-4, In Peter Laviolette’s Debut; T.J. Oshie Earns Three Points
Tag Archives: Washington Capitals Prospect
Photo: London Sports Express This week’s prospect weekend recap includes a five-goal weekend for Connor McMichael, a two goal weekend for Aliaksei Protas and a new captain named in the prospect pool. Here are your Capitals’ prospect highlights for the … Continue reading
Photo: Vancouver Giants On Friday, September 27, the Vancouver Giants of the Western Hockey League (WHL) announced that Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Kannok Leipert has been named the 17th captain in the history of the organization.
The Washington Capitals announced Wednesday morning that they have reassigned defenseman Alexander Alexeyev to Hershey.
Photo: Marianne Helm/Getty Images The Washington Capitals have named Jim Slater to the Player Development Department, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. Slater will assist and work closely with forward prospects in the organization.
Just one goal in SHL’s regular season – then seven goals in the playoffs. In a recent interview with Uffe Bodin for HockeySverige.se, Axel Jonsson Fjällby looks back on a roller coaster year that allowed him to take many new … Continue reading
Capitals Forward Prospect Kristian Roykas Marthinsen Set For Rookie Camp: “It’s A Whole Other Kind of Hockey Over There”
Photo: Saskatoon Blades HC Dalen’s new forward, and seventh round pick by the Washington Capitals in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft, Kristian Röykås Marthinsen will be departing Jönköping, Sweden this Wednesday to participate in the Capitals annual rookie camp. Hockeyasverige.se … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals should have many positive notes as training camp approaches. Continue reading
Photo: Tomáš Kottra / ŠPORT.sk Washington Capitals defensive prospect Martin Fehérváry has had an impressive year since being drafted by the Capitals in the second round of the 2018 NHL Entry Draft. The 19-year-old climbed to the top of HV71’s defensive … Continue reading
Photo: Idrottsfoto Since being selected by the Washington Capitals in the 5th round of the draft in 2017, the career path hasn’t gone the way defensemen Sebastian Walfridsson was hoping for. After two seasons with little playing time for Modo … Continue reading
For many, the anticipation began building more than four years ago, back in the spring of 2015. Any reasonable hockey fan knew the transition would take time, and patience would be required. The teenage phenom would need to spend two more … Continue reading