Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
- Hershey Bears Sign College Free Agent Will Graber
- Report: Edmonton, Toronto Awarded Two Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Barring Any “Last-Minute Complications”
- How Will NHL Playoff Games Look and Sound on Television?
- Braden Holtby Returns To ‘Tattoo Paradise’ For New Ink
Tag Archives: Washington Capitals Charity
Washington Capitals and Dreams For Kids DC Host “Extreme Recess Hockey Clinic” At MedStar Capitals Iceplex
For the ninth-consecutive year the Washington Capitals and children’s charity Dreams for Kids held their Extreme Recess Hockey Clinic Friday afternoon at MedStar Capitals Iceplex. The event is held for children with physical and developmental disabilities. Washington Capitals players Travis … Continue reading
Photo: @RyanJohansen92 Lucas Johansen, the Washington Capitals’ first round draft pick in 2016, and big brother Ryan (of the Nashville Predators) spent their Friday night raising money for local firefighters and the Red Cross.