Search NoVa Caps Site
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
Tag Archives: Waivers
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images Washington Capitals forward Richard Panik cleared on waivers on Thursday after the team placed him on waivers on Wednesday and will join the team’s taxi squad. The 30-year-old has served as a healthy scratch in three … Continue reading
According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman, the Washington Capitals have placed forward Richard Panik on waivers on Wednesday. The 30-year-old has served as a healthy scratch in three of the past five games.
Photo: WPLG Local 10 The Florida Panthers placed former Washington Capitals forward Brett Connolly on waivers on Sunday.
Photo: Sportsnet The nine players that the Washington Capitals placed on waivers on Monday afternoon all cleared.
The Washington Capitals placed nine players, including forward Shane Gersich and Michael Sgarbossa in addition to defenseman Lucas Johansen and goaltender Pheonix Copley, on waivers on Monday as they prepare to submit their final 23-man and four-to-six player taxi squad … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com According to Sportsnet’s Elliotte Friedman, the Detroit Red Wings claimed defenseman Christian Djoos on waivers from the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday. In addition, the Nashville Predators placed defenseman Tyler Lewington on waivers.
Photo: Anaheim Calling The Anaheim Ducks placed nine players on waivers on Friday, including former Washington Capitals defenseman Christian Djoos.
Washington Capitals forward Travis Boyd has cleared waivers and been loaned to the AHL’s Hershey Bears. The team waived him and assigned defenseman Martin Fehervary to the Bears on Sunday afternoon in an effort to make room under the NHL salary … Continue reading
Photo: Sports Illustrated Washington Capitals goaltender Pheonix Copley cleared waivers, the team announced on Thursday afternoon. The team waived the 27-year old on Wednesday in an effort to send him to the AHL’s Hershey Bears.
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Wednesday afternoon that they have placed goaltender Pheonix Copley on waivers. This almost certainly means that goaltender Ilya Samsonov will back-up Braden Holtby when the Capitals open their season at the defending Stanley … Continue reading