Search NoVa Caps Site
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Connor Hobbs
- Capitals Sign Brian Pinho To One-Year, Two-Way Contract Worth $700,000
- Capitals Sign Shane Gersich To One-Year, Two-Way Contract Worth $700,000
- Blues Head Home With Chance To Clinch First Stanley Cup Final Berth In 49 Years After Dominant 5-0 Win In Game 5 Of Western Conference Final Against Sharks
- Team Russia Remains Unbeaten, Blanks Team Switzerland 3-0; Capitals Dmitry Orlov With Assist
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Greg Joly
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Riley Barber
- Grading Capitals GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves In 2018-19
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Liam O’Brien
- Martin Fehervary: The 19-Year-Old Defensive Prospect Is Working His Way To Washington [Translated Interview]
Tag Archives: Waivers
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images After the Washington Capitals won the Stanley Cup for the first time in franchise history in 2018, general manager Brian MacLellan chose to go with largely the same team heading into the 2018-2019 season but made … Continue reading
Forward Devante Smith-Pelly cleared waivers on Thursday afternoon after the Washington Capitals put the 26-year old on waivers in order to accommodate a trade, most likely for Los Angeles Kings forward Carl Hagelin. Smith-Pelly will likely report to the AHL’s … Continue reading
Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images After a confusing start to the Capitals’ morning practice, it is now apparent that right wing Devante Smith-Pelly’s time as a member of the Capitals is most likely coming to an end, after the team announced … Continue reading
Photo: Baltimore Sun The Washington Capitals placed forward Devante Smith-Pelly on waivers on Wednesday. Forward Dmitrij Jaskin was about to go on waivers but the Capitals changed their minds before 12 PM when players are placed on waivers each day.
The Washington Capitals are getting some much-needed goal support from the 4th line. Continue reading
Report: Sergei Shumakov Refused to Practice, Told Capitals He Was Leaving Prior to Placement on Waivers
Photo: Tori Hartman [Updated: 12/09/2018, 2:15 AM] Yesterday (Friday), it was reported that the Capitals had placed offseason signing Sergei Shumakov on unconditional waivers, with the intention to terminate his contract. Given his struggle to adapt to the North American … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsnet Ex-Washington Capitals and current Montreal Canadiens defenseman Karl Alzner was placed on waivers on Monday afternoon, most likely for contract termination purposes.
Photo: Yahoo Sports The Washington Capitals placed forward Nathan Walker on waivers on Sunday morning with the intention of sending the 24-year old down to the AHL’s Hershey Bears.
With The Returns Of Travis Boyd and Tom Wilson Approaching, What Is Dmitrij Jaskin’s Future With Capitals?
Photo: Valdosta Daily Times When the NHL Department of Player Safety announced that Washington Capitals forward Tom Wilson was offered an in-person hearing for his hit on St. Louis Blues forward Oskar Sundqvist during the team’s last preseason game, general manager … Continue reading
Matthew Stockman/Getty Images With a little more than 24 hours before the Capitals open their 2018-19 season with the raising of their Stanley Cup banner, General Manager Brian MacLellan held a press conference with the media earlier today to discuss … Continue reading