Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson Suspended Seven Games For Boarding Bruins’ Brandon Carlo
- Washington at Philadelphia Series Preview: Capitals And Flyers Face-off Three Times This Week
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Scores Two Goals In Bears 4-1 Victory Over Phantoms
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson Offered In-Person Hearing For Hit On Bruins’ Brandon Carlo
- Boxing In Beantown: Physicality Erupts In Capitals-Bruins Rematch
- Bruins Blast Capitals, 5-1; Nicklas Backstrom Earns 700th Career Assist
- Nicklas Backstrom Records 700th Career Assist
- Hershey Bears Sign Defenseman Andrew Nielsen To Professional Tryout Agreement
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on the Physicality Playing Bruins: “That’s Something That They’ve Done For A Long Time…Play That Playoff Brand Of Hockey”
- Vitek Vanecek Will Start In Goal Tonight, Lines: News From Capitals’ Morning Skate In Boston
Tag Archives: Vegas Odds
AP Photo/Jeffrey T. Barnes The 2021 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship is scheduled to get underway on December 25 at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta.
Photo: Claus Andersen/Getty Images Vegas Insider has just released the latest odds for the winner of the 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy. The Colorado Avalanche’s Nathan MacKinnon is the current favorite at +550. The Edmonton Oiler’s Connor McDavid has the second … Continue reading
Sports books in Vegas have released their latest odds for when the 2020-21 NHL season will begin. The league has been steadfast in their recent statements that the goal is to start play on January 1, 2021, however most insiders … Continue reading
Vegas oddsmakers have just released their opening odds for the 2020-21 Vezina Trophy winner. According to SBD, a sports betting site that tracks odds from multiple sportsbooks, Andrei Vasilevskiy, Connor Hellebuyck, and Tuukka Rask are co-favourites to win the 2021 … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The qualification round is in the books. Sixteen teams are now set to battle it out for the Stanley Cup in the two hub-city bubbles of Edmonton and Toronto.
The Boston Bruins, Tampa Bay Lightning, Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers will play a three-game round-robin tournament to determine the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. But which of the four is most likely to emerge as the top … Continue reading
On Tuesday the NHL presented their initial framework for the return to play and their plan for completion of the 2019-2020 season. The top four teams from each conference (based on points percentage) will advance to the playoffs, while the … Continue reading
Following NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman announcing tentative plans to resume the season, NHL games being played by August 1st is now listing at optimistic odds of -200, according to Sports Betting Dime.
With no end in sight to the league shutdown that has now stretched into its fourth week, the odds of the next NHL game being played on or before August 1 now sit at a lengthened +100 in NHL futures … Continue reading