Search NoVa Caps Site
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
Tag Archives: Vegas Odds
Photo: IG: @WinslowTownson The Vegas bookmakers have released their early lines for the upcoming first round of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Capitals moneyline opened at +130, a sizable underdog to the Boston Bruins, who opened at -150.
Welcome to the best part of the calendar year! The regular season is winding down and blood pressures are beginning to rise. Thats right, it’s playoff season, and the Capitals are primed for another run.
AP Photo/Jeffrey T. Barnes The 2021 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship is scheduled to get underway on December 25 at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta.
Photo: Claus Andersen/Getty Images Vegas Insider has just released the latest odds for the winner of the 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy. The Colorado Avalanche’s Nathan MacKinnon is the current favorite at +550. The Edmonton Oiler’s Connor McDavid has the second … Continue reading
Sports books in Vegas have released their latest odds for when the 2020-21 NHL season will begin. The league has been steadfast in their recent statements that the goal is to start play on January 1, 2021, however most insiders … Continue reading
Vegas oddsmakers have just released their opening odds for the 2020-21 Vezina Trophy winner. According to SBD, a sports betting site that tracks odds from multiple sportsbooks, Andrei Vasilevskiy, Connor Hellebuyck, and Tuukka Rask are co-favourites to win the 2021 … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The qualification round is in the books. Sixteen teams are now set to battle it out for the Stanley Cup in the two hub-city bubbles of Edmonton and Toronto.
The Boston Bruins, Tampa Bay Lightning, Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers will play a three-game round-robin tournament to determine the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. But which of the four is most likely to emerge as the top … Continue reading
On Tuesday the NHL presented their initial framework for the return to play and their plan for completion of the 2019-2020 season. The top four teams from each conference (based on points percentage) will advance to the playoffs, while the … Continue reading
Following NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman announcing tentative plans to resume the season, NHL games being played by August 1st is now listing at optimistic odds of -200, according to Sports Betting Dime.