Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hockey and All That: Pre-Training Camp Edition
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “I Had A Really Good Offseason”
- 36 Going on “More Legendary”: A Look at Washington Capitals Icon Alex Ovechkin’s Accomplishments Up to Age 36
- Alex Ovechkin Celebrates 36th Birthday At Echostage
- Former Capitals Defenseman Zdeno Chara Signs One-Year Contract To Return To Islanders
- Future Capitals Exhibition Games In Russia Appear To Be Back On The Table
- Garin Bjorklund Is Looking Forward To Seeing Alex Ovechkin’s Shot: “It’ll Be Eye-Opening For sure”
- ESPN, TNT, ABC To Broadcast 13 Capitals Games During 2021-22 Regular Season
- Sidney Crosby Says He Hopes Alex Ovechkin Breaks Wayne Gretzky’s All-Time Goals Record
- TNT Releases Broadcast Schedule For 2021-22 Season; Capitals-Rangers Season Opener Will Be Inaugural Game Broadcast
Tag Archives: Vegas Odds
We are now just 30 days away from the start of the Washington Capitals 2021-22 season. The team will begin their preseason activities with a prospect development camp, which begins this Saturday (9/18) and runs thru the start of Capitals … Continue reading
Photos: NHL via Getty Images We are now just 43 days away from the Washington Capitals season opener on October 13 against the New York Rangers. Vegas oddsmakers have been busy in recent days preparing a wide array of “futures … Continue reading
Photo: IG: @WinslowTownson The Vegas bookmakers have released their early lines for the upcoming first round of the 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Capitals moneyline opened at +130, a sizable underdog to the Boston Bruins, who opened at -150.
Welcome to the best part of the calendar year! The regular season is winding down and blood pressures are beginning to rise. Thats right, it’s playoff season, and the Capitals are primed for another run.
AP Photo/Jeffrey T. Barnes The 2021 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship is scheduled to get underway on December 25 at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta.
Photo: Claus Andersen/Getty Images Vegas Insider has just released the latest odds for the winner of the 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy. The Colorado Avalanche’s Nathan MacKinnon is the current favorite at +550. The Edmonton Oiler’s Connor McDavid has the second … Continue reading
Sports books in Vegas have released their latest odds for when the 2020-21 NHL season will begin. The league has been steadfast in their recent statements that the goal is to start play on January 1, 2021, however most insiders … Continue reading
Vegas oddsmakers have just released their opening odds for the 2020-21 Vezina Trophy winner. According to SBD, a sports betting site that tracks odds from multiple sportsbooks, Andrei Vasilevskiy, Connor Hellebuyck, and Tuukka Rask are co-favourites to win the 2021 … Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images The qualification round is in the books. Sixteen teams are now set to battle it out for the Stanley Cup in the two hub-city bubbles of Edmonton and Toronto.
The Boston Bruins, Tampa Bay Lightning, Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers will play a three-game round-robin tournament to determine the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference. But which of the four is most likely to emerge as the top … Continue reading