Search NoVa Caps Site
- Devante Smith-Pelly Re-assigned To Hershey
- Capitals Send Third-Round Pick And Conditional Sixth-Roud Pick To Kings In Exchange For Carl Hagelin
- Devante Smith-Pelly Clears Waivers
- Capital One Arena to Undergo Second Round of Upgrades and Renovations In Fall 2019
- Thank You DSP! A Reflective Thanks to Devante Smith-Pelly
- Report: Capitals “Close” To Acquiring Carl Hagelin From Kings
- Washington at Toronto Preview: Capitals Tangle With Maple Leafs On Thursday
- Report: Capitals Could Have Trade For Forward In Place, Potentially With Kings
- Capitals Donate Stanley Cup Ring To Hockey Hall Of Fame in Toronto
- A Confusing Morning In Toronto: Capitals Coach Todd Reirden Comments On This Morning’s Roster Moves
Tag Archives: University of North Dakota
Photo: NBC Sports Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie and six other former University of North Dakota players were unable to attend Saturday’s game against Minnesota in Las Vegas, Nevada, but they wanted to make the … Continue reading
Photos: Justin Scacco/Sierra Sun It was a beautiful afternoon on Lake Tahoe. It made for a perfect afternoon for the annual Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe Pairings Party, a fund-raiser for local health research programs. At the event, people who bought tickets to … Continue reading
Photo: Boston Herald Capitals‘ forward T.J. Oshie is expected spend his day with the Stanley Cup in Grand Forks, North Dakota, the Grand Forks Herald reported last evening. His day with the Cup will be on Tuesday, July 24.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images With the 2018 NHL Entry Draft now in our rear view mirrors, we will begin breaking-down the last 12 months for each of the Washington Capitals prospects and provide a forecast for the coming season. We … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images At the end of Shane Gersich’s monster Sophomore year with the University of North Dakota, when he posted 21 goals and 16 assists in 40 games, Capitals’ fans were excited that maybe the … Continue reading
Shane Gersich, a fifth round pick by the Capitals in 2014, just recently wrapped up his junior season of college hockey at the University of North Dakota. Just four days after the season ended, NoVa Caps reported that Gersich could … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Shane Gersich to a two-year entry-level contract beginning this season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
The University of North Dakota hockey coaching staff went out to dinner with T.J. Oshie and Taylor Chorney on Wednesday night. Both the Capitals and UND were in the Denver area for games this week. The following is an excerpt … Continue reading
David Samson/The Forum Shane Gersich‘s regular season drew to a close on Saturday night, as he and his University of North Dakota teammates completed a weekend sweep of St. Cloud State. UND is slated to open post season play this Friday vs. Denver.
Shane Gersich, drafted by the Washington Capitals in the fifth round of the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, is having a fine season in his sophomore year for the University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks. In 27 games played, he is leading … Continue reading