Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: University of North Dakota
There was plenty of buzz surrounding Shane Gersich in the spring of 2018. He had just signed a deal with the Washington Capitals immediately following the conclusion of his junior year at the University of North Dakota, and subsequently joined the … Continue reading
We continue our break-down of the last 12 months for each of the Washington Capitals prospects with a review and forecast for forward/left winger, Shane Gersich. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our … Continue reading
Photo: NBC Sports Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie and six other former University of North Dakota players were unable to attend Saturday’s game against Minnesota in Las Vegas, Nevada, but they wanted to make the … Continue reading
Photos: Justin Scacco/Sierra Sun It was a beautiful afternoon on Lake Tahoe. It made for a perfect afternoon for the annual Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe Pairings Party, a fund-raiser for local health research programs. At the event, people who bought tickets to … Continue reading
Photo: Boston Herald Capitals‘ forward T.J. Oshie is expected spend his day with the Stanley Cup in Grand Forks, North Dakota, the Grand Forks Herald reported last evening. His day with the Cup will be on Tuesday, July 24.
Photo: NHL via Getty Images With the 2018 NHL Entry Draft now in our rear view mirrors, we will begin breaking-down the last 12 months for each of the Washington Capitals prospects and provide a forecast for the coming season. We … Continue reading
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images At the end of Shane Gersich’s monster Sophomore year with the University of North Dakota, when he posted 21 goals and 16 assists in 40 games, Capitals’ fans were excited that maybe the … Continue reading
Shane Gersich, a fifth round pick by the Capitals in 2014, just recently wrapped up his junior season of college hockey at the University of North Dakota. Just four days after the season ended, NoVa Caps reported that Gersich could … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Shane Gersich to a two-year entry-level contract beginning this season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
The University of North Dakota hockey coaching staff went out to dinner with T.J. Oshie and Taylor Chorney on Wednesday night. Both the Capitals and UND were in the Denver area for games this week. The following is an excerpt … Continue reading