Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Complete 2018 Washington Capitals Stanley Cup Itinerary: First Draft
- Aliaksei Protas: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- A Look Back at the Capitals Season-Ending, Playoff-Clinching Winning Streak of 2007-2008
- Mitchell Gibson: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- Interview with “The Viper”, Aliaksei Protas
- Four Additional Members of the Ottawa Senators Organization Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Discusses New Baby Girl, Alizee, the NHL Pause, & the Possibility of Summer Playoff Hockey
- NHL and NHLPA Each Discussing Possibility of New CBA Now
- Tobias Geisser: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Potentially Playing the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Centralized Cities
Tag Archives: Uniforms
Next In the Sweater Number Line – Alexander Alexeyev Set to Join Long List of Players Who Have Donned No. 27 For The Capitals
This past Sunday, Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev took part in the 11th Annual NHL Players Association Rookie Showcase, which features many of the top rookies in the league held this year the Capitals’ practice facility, MedStar Capitals Iceplex, in Arlington, … Continue reading
USA Today It’s no small secret that when Adidas took over as the NHL’s official apparel manufacturer, they decided to cut back on their first years work in a less than ideal way: by cutting every team’s alternate third jersey … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals The Washington Capitals got off to a sluggish start in the first 20 minutes of Wednesday night’s game, trailing the Philadelphia Flyers 2-0. In the final two periods, the Caps heated up, scoring five unanswered goals en route … Continue reading
Photo: The NHL The Capitals have been known to wear some of the freshest uniforms in the NHL. We wanted to ask our readers, which uniform is the best of all time? Please vote at the end of the article.
As many have heard, Adidas has won the latest contract for NHL hockey uniforms, with the official changeover taking place in time for next season. Changes that will occur as a result of the new vendor contract are starting to … Continue reading
Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports Sometimes tradition evolves from rather meaningless circumstances, over time, growing roots, and becoming something of substance.
The Hershey Bears announced on Saturday that the team has a new third jersey for the 2016-2017 season.
With the Capitals going “old school” with their new alternate uniforms that debuted for the first time on December 16, 2015, NoVa Caps is going back in time to look at the inspiration for these brand new sweaters.
The Lethbridge Hurricanes of the CHL may be the most well-known of the so-called copy cats. In 2010, the team introduced new home and away uniforms that seemed VERY familiar. By 2013, the Washington Capitals had apparently had enough. Yahoo Sports … Continue reading