Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Hold Off Habs, 4-2; Jakub Vrana Scores Seventh In Eight Games
- Montreal Canadiens Pay Tribute to NBA Legend Kobe Bryant and Daughter Gianna During Star-Spangled Banner Before Game Against Capitals
- Boyder Back in Business: Travis Boyd Scores in First Game In Nearly A Month
- A Look at Potential Trade Deadline Acquisitions For The Washington Capitals
- Capitals Have Third-Most Favorable Schedule During Stretch Run
- Reader’s Opinion: It’s Time To Bring The NHL All-Star Game Back To Washington D.C.
- Richard Panik To Take Suspended Alex Ovechkin’s Spot On Top-Line, Tom Wilson Gets Crack On PP1, Travis Boyd Draws In: Capitals at Canadiens Pregame Notebook
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 2
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Clash With Canadiens At Bell Centre
- Brian Pinho, Garrett Pilon Continue Scoring, Alex Kannok-Leipert Returns To Top Pair, Scores Goal: Week 19 Prospect Report
Tag Archives: Tyler Seguin
Ranking all 31 NHL clubs through the middle of October. Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals host the Dallas Stars on Tuesday night for the second and final meeting of the season between the two teams. Washington took a 4-3 overtime decision back on December 19 in a wild affair at American … Continue reading
Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports The Washington Capitals will visit the Dallas Stars for the first of two meetings between the teams. Last season, Washington prevailed in Dallas for the first time since 2006 with a 4-3 come-from-behind win. The two … Continue reading
Washington Capitals The 2010 NHL Entry Draft was perceived to be a draft in which the consensus Top 2 picks were Taylor Hall and Tyler Seguin – the Taylor and Tyler draft. But that particular draft was perceived to be … Continue reading
The 2010 NHL draft was known as the “Taylor and Tyler Draft” due to the overwhelming top two favorites, Taylor Hall and Tyler Seguin.
Eastern Conference Re-wind Week two of the NHL has seen the firing of a head coach in Columbus, a change in goaltenders in Philadelphia, Montreal chasing history, the Red Wings searching for answers, and the return of the Hamburgler.