Search NoVa Caps Site
- “Last Year Was A Missed Opportunity”: Capitals Head Coach Todd Reirden Speaks To the Media to Discuss Evgeny Kuznetsov, New Additions, Roster Competition, and More
- Blackhawks at Capitals: Preseason Game 1 Roster, Projected Lineup, Information
- Columbus Blue Jackets To Host Hockey Analytics Conference
- Hockey Sticks Are Being Used to Create Oyster Reefs in Florida
- Washington Capitals Schedule Up To Opening Night (Updated)
- 2019-20 Atlantic Division Preview
- Evgeny Kuznetsov Speaks With the Media Following NHL Ruling, Talks Suspension, Upcoming Season, and Moving On
- Statement from Evgeny Kuznetsov Regarding His Suspension
- Report: Evgeny Kuznetsov To Be Suspended By NHL, No More Than Three Games
- Capital One Arena Announces Updates To Venue Bag Policy
Tag Archives: Troy Mann
Washington Capitals senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today that the contracts of Hershey Bears head coach Troy Mann and assistant coach Ryan Murphy will not be renewed.
Photos: Tori Hartmann One bright spot in the Washington Capitals organization was the recent performance of their AHL club in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The Bears won two of three games this past weekend, with both victories coming on their home ice. Following … Continue reading
HERSHEY, PA. — The Hershey Bears and the Lehigh Valley Phantoms will open the 2017-2018 season in Lehigh Valley Saturday. The two in-state rivals last squared off in a rather contentious five-game opening round series in the 2017 Calder Cup … Continue reading
This summer, the Capitals watched Kevin Shattenkirk, Karl Alzner, Justin Williams, Nate Schmidt, Marcus Johansson, and Daniel Winnik walk out the door. They were all valuable pieces to Washington’s success for the past two seasons and they were all fan … Continue reading
He had a week worthy of Rookie of the Week honors, and that just might come, but he could be back with the Washington Capitals by the time it gets announced.
Photo: Tori Hartman Off the ice, he reminds you of a shyer version of Nate Schmidt. On the ice, he wears Schmidt’s old Hershey number, but he’s far from shy, especially when it comes to sticking up for his teammates.
This week’s prospect is no stranger to Caps fans. Many are wondering how the talented winger is adjusting to being sent back to the AHL, but as Stan and VP of Hockey Operations Bryan Helmer told me, everything is just … Continue reading