Search NoVa Caps Site
- Follow NoVa Caps on WordPress.com
- Brian Pinho’s Offensive Rise A Boost For Hershey
- Dale Hunter Wins 800th Career Game as Coach In OHL
- NHL Announces All-Star Skills Events, Participants; Capitals’ John Carlson To Compete In Hardest Shot, Braden Holtby In Saves Streak
- A Look Back At The Capitals’ 2017 Expansion Draft Protection List
- Sports Illustrated and The Hockey News Are Teaming Up
- NHL Network Coverage Of The 2020 All-Star Weekend
- PHWA Announces 2019-20 Midseason Award winners
- Stars Set to Shine in St. Louis: A Preview of the 2020 NHL All-Star Game
- An Early Look At Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan’s Summer To-Do List
- Thunderbirds Cage Bears 5-2; Alex Alexeyev Scores Second Career AHL Goal
Tag Archives: Travis Boyd
The Washington Capitals have re-assigned forward Travis Boyd to their AHL affiliate Hershey Bears on Monday.
The Capitals returned to MedStar Capitals Iceplex Monday morning following a much deserved day off on Sunday. The Capitals will host the Arizona Coyotes tonight at Capital One Arena. Puck drop is set for just after 7:00 PM.
Big Decision Ahead For Capitals As Nic Dowd Returns To Full-Contact Practice, Richard Panik Also Practices
The Capitals returned to practice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex Tuesday morning, following a much deserved day-off on Monday. The Capitals will hold one more practice on Wednesday before departing for Florida Wednesday afternoon. The Capitals return to action Thursday against the … Continue reading
Last season, Capitals forward Travis Boyd showed promising growth in his offensive game and seemed primed for a true shot at a spot in the Capitals’ bottom-six forward group and a chance to be a regular contributor in the lineup. … Continue reading
The Capitals made their way from Western Canada to Toronto on Sunday. The team enjoyed a couple of days off in the Vancouver area following their Wild West 6-5 shootout comeback victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Friday. The Capitals conclude … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Travis Boyd and defenseman Martin Fehervary from the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL), senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
The American Hockey League announced today that Travis Boyd has been named the CCM/AHL Player of the Week for the period ending Oct. 13, 2019.
Boiling Hot Boyd: Travis Boyd On A Tear Since Return to the Hershey Bears, Scores Four Goals On Four Shots
JustSports Photography/Hershey Bears After the addition of a number of bottom-six forwards to their roster during the 2019 offseason, the Capitals found themselves with a logjam of players vying for a roster spot before, during, and even after training camp … Continue reading
Bears Trounce Penguins 5-1; Travis Boyd Scores Twice (Again); Martin Fehervary Scores First Professional Goal
Photo: Just Sports Photography/Hershey Bears The Hershey Bears beat the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-1 Sunday night at Giant Center. The Bears special teams continued to heat-up in the first period with back-to-back power play goals from Travis Boyd and Matt Moulson … Continue reading
Photo: Lehigh Valley Phantoms The Hershey Bears beat the Lehigh Valley Phantoms 4-3 Saturday night at the PPL Center in Allentown. The two teams alternated goals in the first frame for a 2-2 tie at the first intermission. After a … Continue reading