Search NoVa Caps Site
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Capitals Sign 2019 First-Round Pick, Connor McMichael To Three-Year Entry-Level Deal
- Hurricanes Sign Ryan Dzingel To Two-Year, $6.75 Million Contract
Tag Archives: Tim Gleason
With the NHL Trade Deadline less than six days away, NoVa Caps takes a look at Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan‘s history at the deadline as he has made at least one move, including at least one acquiring a … Continue reading
Defenseman Tim Gleason, who the Capitals acquired at last year’s trade deadline to bolster their blueline for the second-half of the 2014-15 season, has ended his Professional Tryout Offer (PTO) with the Carolina Hurricanes, according to NBC’s ProHockeyTalk.