Search NoVa Caps Site
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
- Hershey Bears Sign College Free Agent Will Graber
- Report: Edmonton, Toronto Awarded Two Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Barring Any “Last-Minute Complications”
- How Will NHL Playoff Games Look and Sound on Television?
- Braden Holtby Returns To ‘Tattoo Paradise’ For New Ink
- Report: Both Hub Cities For 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs Likely To Be In Canada
- Ranking The Most Favorable First-Round Matchups For The Capitals
- Vegas Odds For Who Will Be the Eastern Conference’s Top Seed
- Who’s That in the Stands? European, Australian Sports Leagues Use Cardboard Cutouts to Recreate Fan Experience
Tag Archives: Tim Gleason
Since he took over from longtime incumbent George McPhee in 2014, Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan has overseen the return of the team to a perennial Stanley Cup contender. An interesting anecdote on MacLellan’s resume as General Manager has … Continue reading
With the NHL Trade Deadline less than six days away, NoVa Caps takes a look at Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan‘s history at the deadline as he has made at least one move, including at least one acquiring a … Continue reading
Defenseman Tim Gleason, who the Capitals acquired at last year’s trade deadline to bolster their blueline for the second-half of the 2014-15 season, has ended his Professional Tryout Offer (PTO) with the Carolina Hurricanes, according to NBC’s ProHockeyTalk.