Search NoVa Caps Site
- Images From Day 4 Of Washington Capitals Training Camp
- Capitals Edge Blackhawks 4-3 (OT) In First Preseason Tilt
- Capitals’ 2019 First-Round Pick Connor McMichael Records Slick Assist, Third-Round Pick Aliaksei Protas Scores Goal and Adds Helper in Second Period of The Team’s First Preseason Tilt
- Capitals Training Camp Notebook – Day 4: Michal Kempny Now Day-To-Day
- CBA Update: The NHLPA Decides to Not Reopen the CBA
- “Last Year Was A Missed Opportunity”: Capitals Head Coach Todd Reirden Speaks To the Media to Discuss Evgeny Kuznetsov, New Additions, Roster Competition, and More
- Blackhawks at Capitals: Preseason Game 1 Roster, Projected Lineup, Information
- Columbus Blue Jackets To Host Hockey Analytics Conference
- Hockey Sticks Are Being Used to Create Oyster Reefs in Florida
- Washington Capitals Schedule Up To Opening Night (Updated)
Tag Archives: Television Ratings
Photo: Bruce Bennett/NHL via Getty Images The 2019 NHL All-Star Game was clearly a hit in San Jose, with fans, coaches, players, and everyone involved having fun during one of the busiest weekends in the NHL, with the Metropolitan Division … Continue reading →
Photo: NHL This year’s NHL Winter Classic held at the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana, drew a 1.94 overnight rating for NBC, making it the highest rated Winter Classic since 2014, which drew a 2.5 rating, the … Continue reading →
Photo by Jamie Sabau/NHLI via Getty Images According to Sports Media Watch, the Capitals-Blue Jackets first-round series has accounted for the two largest audiences of the playoffs on cable this season.
Photo: @Cpitals The 2018 NHL All-Star game was a relative success this year as far as television ratings are concerned, despite the fact the game aired directly opposite of the highest rated NFL Pro Bowl in four years.
Graphic: NHL This year’s NHL Winter Classic ranked as the lowest rated and least-watched Winter Classic ever (10 telecasts). Ratings and viewership have declined to all-time lows for the past four straight games.
Photo: Montreal Gazzette A recent study conducted by Street & Smiths Sports Business Journal found that the age of hockey television viewers has increased significantly over the past 15 years. In fact, according to the study, all but one sport … Continue reading →
After a strong start to the series, television ratings for the Eastern Conference Final between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Ottawa Senators have steadily plunged, according to SportsMediaWatch.
Each game of the Toronto-Washington series accounts for five of the seven largest postseason audiences on cable this year. All that despite the fact that Canadian markets do not count toward U.S. television ratings.
Photo: NHL This year’s NHL Stadium Series game between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Philadelphia Flyers bounced back from a pair of extremely poor performances last year, but still showed extremely poor ratings for NBC.