Search NoVa Caps Site
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman Draws Fire For “No One Really Cares About Hockey” Comment
- ‘The Athletic’ Lays Off 8% of Staff
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
Tag Archives: Technology
Photo: Getty Images It’s been said that necessity is the mother of invention. Human needs often breed new innovations and advances in society. We are already seeing this play out in the world’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and will … Continue reading
Photo credit: Astrid Stawiarz/NBC Comcast NBCUniversal introduced a new startup accelerator intended to bolster the sports media giant’s innovation efforts, while keeping a pulse on emerging technologies coming down the pipeline.
The NHL GMs are ready to implement new technology on the ice. Continue reading
The NHL General Managers are hard at work trying to make subtle tweaks to the game. Continue reading
Earlier this week, for the first time since the Washington Capitals became the Eastern Conference Champions and punched their ticket to the Stanley Cup Finals, Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan publicly addressed the media and answered questions about the state … Continue reading
It’s May 4th, 2018, which means this year’s IIHF World Championship is officially underway. Some of the best hockey players from around the world will represent their countries in this tournament, including NHL and AHL players whose teams are not involved … Continue reading
Take heart hockey fans. While the regular season is still two months away, the mother ship, AKA the NHL, in conjunction with the NHLPA and the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF), is benevolently bringing us a pre-season hockey fix with … Continue reading
Debuted in Columbus this past All-Star game, the NHL in cooperation with the NHLPA and SAP will once again be implementing the new state-of-the-art technologies for this years World Cup of Hockey.