Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Alumni Profile: Greg Joly
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Riley Barber
- Grading Capitals GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves In 2018-19
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Liam O’Brien
- Martin Fehervary: The 19-Year-Old Defensive Prospect Is Working His Way To Washington [Translated Interview]
- Bringing Back Burky: Why the Capitals Should Bring Back Andre Burakovsky Next Season
- Hershey Bears Report Cards: Player Grades For The 2018-2019 Season
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review And Forecast – Nathan Walker
- NHL Postseason Inconsistencies: The Performance of the On-Ice Officials Is An Eyesore to the League
- Washington Capitals Prospect Review and Forecast: Garrett Pilon
Tag Archives: Team Russia
Capitals’ Evgeny Kuznetsov Records Four Points, Alex Ovechkin Tallies Two In Russia’s 10-0 Route Of Italy At IIHF World Championships
Photo: FOX Sports Washington Capitals forwards Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov put on a show for Russia in their 10-0 blowout victory over Italy on Wednesday. Kuznetsov recorded two goals and four points while Ovechkin posted a goal and two … Continue reading
Capitals’ Evgeny Kuznetsov Records Four Points In Russia’s 4-1 Win Over Czech Republic At Euro Hockey Tour
Photo: NBC Sports Washington Washington Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov posted two goals and four points for Team Russia’s 3-1 win over Team Czech Republic at the 2019 Euro Hockey Tour on Sunday, a tuneup for the World Championship.
Capitals’ 2018 First-Round Pick Alexander Alexeyev Scores and Adds Assist in World Junior Championship Game Against Switzerland, Helps Russia Win 7-4
While much of the focus surrounding the Capitals has been on young defensemen Madison Bowey and Tyler Lewington, who scored their first NHL goals in Saturday night’s game against the Ottawa Senators, one of the team’s top defensive prospects scored … Continue reading
Nicklas Backstrom (Team Sweden), Evgeny Kuznetsov and Dmitry Orlov (Team Russia) traveled from Cologne, Germany to Paris, France on Wednesday via high-speed train. The two teams have advanced to the semi-finals of the 2017 IIHF Championships.
Photo: @russiahockey_en The Russian national team had their team photo taken today for the IIHF World Championships. Dmitry Orlov and Evgeny Kuznetsov were on hand with their teammates and spoke with the media following the photo session.
Chris Young/The Canadian Press via the AP In hockey, some games have the ability to keep fans on the edge of their seats. This afternoon, the United States and Russia IIHF World Junior teams certainly had that effect as the … Continue reading
Photo: NHL For a period and a half it was business as usual, as Team Canada seemed to be methodically marching their way to the championship round with a win over Team Russia. But then Team Russia woke up.
The Capitals Alex Ovechkin set up Team Russia’s first goal against Team Finland on Friday. The assist was generated on the heels of a beautiful curl-and-drag move, followed by a slick crossing pass to Valdimir Tarasenko, who simply tapped in … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Team Russia took on the young superstars of Team North America tonight in the second Preliminary game for both teams.
Evgeny Kuznetsov, who has been a bit irritated by the “young guns” this evening, just went coast-to-coast for a beauty of a goal, to stretch Team Russia’s lead to 3-1 in the middle of the second period.