Search NoVa Caps Site
- Second Annual Alexander Ovechkin Cup Complete
- Minding The Net: Which Team Has The Best Goaltending Tandem in the Metropolitan?
- Former Capitals’ Prospect Chase Priskie Signs Two-Year Entry-Level Contract With Hurricanes
- Update: Dasher Boards, Benches, and Fencing Installed In Capitals’ Legacy Project Rink in Fredericskburg, Virginia
- Alex Ovechkin Participates In Opening of New Branch of Avangard Hockey Academy
- Tom Wilson Will Look To Pick-Up Where He Left Off
- Capitals’ Christian Djoos And Nicklas Backstrom Participate In Annual Brynäs Black White Game
- Palm Springs Firebirds To Be Seattle NHL Franchise’s AHL Affiliate
- The Biggest Question Facing Each NHL Team This Season
- NHLPA Will Host 11th Annual Rookie Showcase At MedStar Capitals Iceplex on August 25
Tag Archives: Team Czech Republic
Photo: Team Russia And just like that, the final day of the 2019 IIHF World Championship was upon us. It was medal day in Bratislava, Slovakia. In the first game of the day, Team Russia beat the Czech Republic 3-2 … Continue reading
Photo: Sports Interaction Blog Canada advanced to the Gold Medal game against Finland with a 5-1 victory over the Czech Republic in the World Championship semifinal on Saturday afternoon. Washington Capitals forward Jakub Vrana drew back into the lineup for … Continue reading
Jakub Vrana, Czech Head Coach Address Vrana’s Healthy Scratch Against Germany; His Chances to Play Against Canada In Semi Final
Photo: iDNES.cz We first reported Thursday morning that the potential for Jakub Vrana being a healthy scratch in the Czech’s quarterfinal game against Germany Thursday evening was a real possibility. As it turned out, Vrana was indeed a healthy scratch, … Continue reading
Photo: @narodnitym The first day of “Worlds” began on Friday with games going on in Bratislava and Košice, Slovakia. Capitals forward Jakub Vrana had the opening goal for the Czech Republic in the 2019 IIHF World Championship.
Photos: isport The Czech media outlet, isport.blesk.cz conducted an interview with Washington Capitals forward, Jakub Vrana at the IIHF World Championships competition in Brno, Slovakia, on May 2-3. The following is a translation from that interview.
Jakub Vrana is becoming the next big-time Washington Capitals star. Continue reading
On Sunday morning, the Hockey News revealed the jerseys for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, which will take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea. 13 countries will participate in the event: the United States, Canada, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, South Korea, Japan, … Continue reading
The 2016 World Cup of Hockey tournament games begin on Friday in Toronto! Continue reading
Martin Rose/Getty Images With Team Czech Republic’s most famous team member, Jaromir Jagr, officially out of the World Cup (his choice, certainly not that of Team Czech) and the Czech team’s fading prowess since its “GOLDen” years when they won … Continue reading