Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Hold Off Habs, 4-2; Jakub Vrana Scores Seventh In Eight Games
- Montreal Canadiens Pay Tribute to NBA Legend Kobe Bryant and Daughter Gianna During Star-Spangled Banner Before Game Against Capitals
- Boyder Back in Business: Travis Boyd Scores in First Game In Nearly A Month
- A Look at Potential Trade Deadline Acquisitions For The Washington Capitals
- Capitals Have Third-Most Favorable Schedule During Stretch Run
- Reader’s Opinion: It’s Time To Bring The NHL All-Star Game Back To Washington D.C.
- Richard Panik To Take Suspended Alex Ovechkin’s Spot On Top-Line, Tom Wilson Gets Crack On PP1, Travis Boyd Draws In: Capitals at Canadiens Pregame Notebook
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 2
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Clash With Canadiens At Bell Centre
- Brian Pinho, Garrett Pilon Continue Scoring, Alex Kannok-Leipert Returns To Top Pair, Scores Goal: Week 19 Prospect Report
Tag Archives: Team Czech Republic
Connor McMichael Scores In Team Canada’s 7-2 Trouncing Of Fellow Caps Prospect Martin Has’ Czech Republic
The 2019 World Junior Championship game on Tuesday between host country Czech Republic and Team Canada was a game of Special Teams, as Canada tied a team-tournament record by scoring five power-play goals en route to a 7-2 win over … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals Washington Capitals prospect, Martin Hugo Has, scored a goal and picked up two assists in the Czech team’s second game of the 2020 World Junior Tournament in the Czech Republic. They fell 4-3 to Team Germany.
Photo: Koláž iSport.cz The current Washington Capitals roster includes several players who hail from the region that was once known as Czechoslovakia (until 1993). The players include Radko Gudas, Michal Kempny, and Jakub Vrana, who are Czech, and Richard Panik … Continue reading
Connor McMichael Scores In Team Canada’s 6-4 Win Over Team USA; Martin Hugo Has And Czech Republic Beat Russia
Team Canada and the United States faced-off on Thursday afternoon in the opening games for each team at the 2020 World Junior Tournament in the Czech Republic. Washington Capitals prospect Connor McMichael (London Knights/OHL) spearheaded a Canadian comeback, scoring Team … Continue reading
2020 IIHF World Junior Championship Tournament Preview: Connor McMichael, Martin Hugo Has Will Represent The Washington Capitals
The 2020 IIHF World Junior Championship opens on Thursday, December 26 from Ostrava and Trinec, the Czech Republic, with the best under-20-year-old players from around the hockey world squaring off in a round-robin format followed by a medal round ending … Continue reading
Photo: Team Russia And just like that, the final day of the 2019 IIHF World Championship was upon us. It was medal day in Bratislava, Slovakia. In the first game of the day, Team Russia beat the Czech Republic 3-2 … Continue reading
Photo: Sports Interaction Blog Canada advanced to the Gold Medal game against Finland with a 5-1 victory over the Czech Republic in the World Championship semifinal on Saturday afternoon. Washington Capitals forward Jakub Vrana drew back into the lineup for … Continue reading
Jakub Vrana, Czech Head Coach Address Vrana’s Healthy Scratch Against Germany; His Chances to Play Against Canada In Semi Final
Photo: iDNES.cz We first reported Thursday morning that the potential for Jakub Vrana being a healthy scratch in the Czech’s quarterfinal game against Germany Thursday evening was a real possibility. As it turned out, Vrana was indeed a healthy scratch, … Continue reading
Photo: @narodnitym The first day of “Worlds” began on Friday with games going on in Bratislava and Košice, Slovakia. Capitals forward Jakub Vrana had the opening goal for the Czech Republic in the 2019 IIHF World Championship.
Photos: isport The Czech media outlet, isport.blesk.cz conducted an interview with Washington Capitals forward, Jakub Vrana at the IIHF World Championships competition in Brno, Slovakia, on May 2-3. The following is a translation from that interview.