Search NoVa Caps Site
- Nicklas Backstrom Talks about the Birth of his Daughter, Alizee, Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Mike Gartner Chose the No. 11 For the Capitals
- Capitals’ Head Coach Todd Reirden Discusses Keeping Family Safe During Coronavirus Pandemic, Daily Dose of Hockey, and the State of the Team During the NHL Pause
- Martin Hugo Has: Annual Forecast and Review – 2019-2020 Season
- Crossed Hockey Lines, Crossed State Lines, Brought Together Skills, & Helped Each Other Out: How Two Nurses Sewed Over 30 Capitals Masks For D.C. First Responders
- Alex Kannok-Leipert: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- LeBrun: Nothing Likely to Change For NHL Following Call with President Trump
- California’s Governor Newsom Doesn’t Agree With President Trump’s Anticipated Timeline for Return of Sports
- The Hope to Have Fans Back in Arenas and Stadiums by August or September: News from President Trump’s Call with Major-League Sports Commissioners
- Connor McMichael: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
Tag Archives: TAPS
Capitals Players and MSE Foundation to Host Courage Caps Skating Party for TAPS at MedStar Capitals Iceplex Nov. 14
The Washington Capitals and Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation will host nearly 100 surviving military children and adult loved ones who have found healing through the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) for an event at MedStar Capitals Iceplex on … Continue reading
Photos: Monumental Sports The Capitals Military Night Auction is open for bidding! All proceeds benefit @TAPSorg and @unitedheroesleague. Auction closes February 7 at the end of second intermission during the Capitals’ game against the Colorado Avalanche.
In honor of the Caps upcoming Courage Caps initiative, the sweetest little boy Seth Parrish had the opportunity to skate with the Caps this morning as part of the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS).