Search NoVa Caps Site
- Kris Wagner’s Day With The Stanley Cup in Columbus, Ohio
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
- Rockford IceHogs Beat Hershey Bears 5-2; Bears Drop To 0-5 On The Season
- Capitals Prospect Riley Sutter Scores Twice (Again)
- Capitals Assign Jayson Megna to Hershey
Tag Archives: Stephanie Judge
Bill Wippert/NHLI/Getty No doubt you’ve heard Locker, Joe B., and John Walton lamenting this season’s “compressed schedule” that leaves the Capitals with an unprecedented 16 sets of back-to-back games. And the logical question is “why”? Well, it’s not the hockey … Continue reading
The Washington DC metro area is notorious for its Type A overachievers, and much like helicopter parents paying extreme attention to their offspring — Washington Caps fans nervously wring their angst-ridden hands over every hiccup in the Capitals’ game.
Photo by Rob Carr/Getty Images Verizon Center paid tribute to its hometown goalies at Tuesday’s game against the Colorado Avalanche – both of them.
The Washington Capitals 4th Line is the Charm – Adding Depth, Experience and Skill While Rounding Out Our Offensive Lines
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images A team’s depth is often a key element to its success and last night, the Capitals fourth line stepped forth from the shadows and into the limelight of center ice which, if the … Continue reading
Bruce Bennett / Getty Images Excitement was running high Saturday night as the Washington Capitals returned to the Verizon Center for the 2016-2017 season home opener against the New York Islanders. The Capitals, last year’s Presidents’ Trophy winners, fell to their … Continue reading
Source: Online Kicker NoVa Caps recently had the opportunity to speak with Philipp Grubauer, the Capitals back-up goalie, about the Capitals season opener tonight against the Penguins, his experience with Team Europe and his unique pre-game routines.
Looking extremely uncomfortable, donning his “college suit”, the 6’4” Sanford entered today’s Capitals’ sponsored media luncheon nervously, like a teenager on his first date. His eyes darted around the room as he watched his veteran team members for cues as … Continue reading
Pre-Season Starts…Now! Our “Silly Season” Recap Will Catch You Up On Significant Off-Season Activity
NoVa Caps is very excited to see many of our followers who took the summer off re-engaging with us via our social media outlets! We missed you all and wanted to get all of you caught up with the … Continue reading
Getty Images Sunday night the explosive speed and hard charging tenacity of Team North America completely dominated the veterans of Team Finland, besting them 4-1 at the final horn.
Nick Was/AP The Washington Capitals contributed three members – John Carlson, Matt Niskanen and T.J. Oshie — to Team USA and they all came up big against Team Finland in the team’s final World Cup of Hockey (WCH) exhibition game.