Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: 2020-2021 NHL Season To Start In December or January, Will Be Full 82-Game Schedule
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Closing In On CBA Extension Agreement
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
Tag Archives: Shot Data
Photo: Zak Krill/NHLI via Getty Images It’s been no secret that the Washington Capitals have struggled over the past few months, stumbling to a 10-10-0 record over their last 20 games. While the Caps as a team are still slumping, … Continue reading
Patrick Smith/Getty Images For the past seven games, since they returned from the NHL All-Star bye week, the Capitals have struggled to rekindle the momentum the team had earlier in the season, going 3-4-0 since coming off the week-long break. … Continue reading
Scott Taetsch/Getty Images In their first matchup against the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, the Caps fell behind in the second period and were unable to retake the lead. After a relatively flat first two periods, the Caps came out roaring … Continue reading
Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images When the Capitals signed him to a one-year, $700,000 deal in free agency in July, left wing Brendan Leipsic’s role on the team was to provide some grittiness and secondary scoring to a revamped fourth-line, … Continue reading
Washington Capitals forward Jakub Vrana will be a restricted free agent this summer. Continue reading
Do the Washington Capitals still have a problem generating shots on goal? Continue reading
After a 2-Game Losing Skid, How Can the Capitals Adjust Their Game and Get Back on the Winning Track?
How can the Washington Capitals get back on the winning track after a bad week? Continue reading
Improving the Little Details: What Areas Can the Capitals Fine-Tune In Order to Remain A Playoff Contender?
What Areas of the game do the Capitals have to improve in? Continue reading
During the summer, the Capitals need to address getting more shots on goal from their forwards. Continue reading
Forgive the corny title, but the Washington Capitals couldn’t reflect two different teams more, and I’m going to show you how.