Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hockey and All That: Pre-Training Camp Edition
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “I Had A Really Good Offseason”
- 36 Going on “More Legendary”: A Look at Washington Capitals Icon Alex Ovechkin’s Accomplishments Up to Age 36
- Alex Ovechkin Celebrates 36th Birthday At Echostage
- Former Capitals Defenseman Zdeno Chara Signs One-Year Contract To Return To Islanders
- Future Capitals Exhibition Games In Russia Appear To Be Back On The Table
- Garin Bjorklund Is Looking Forward To Seeing Alex Ovechkin’s Shot: “It’ll Be Eye-Opening For sure”
- ESPN, TNT, ABC To Broadcast 13 Capitals Games During 2021-22 Regular Season
- Sidney Crosby Says He Hopes Alex Ovechkin Breaks Wayne Gretzky’s All-Time Goals Record
- TNT Releases Broadcast Schedule For 2021-22 Season; Capitals-Rangers Season Opener Will Be Inaugural Game Broadcast
Tag Archives: Shot Data
Photo: Zak Krill/NHLI via Getty Images It’s been no secret that the Washington Capitals have struggled over the past few months, stumbling to a 10-10-0 record over their last 20 games. While the Caps as a team are still slumping, … Continue reading
Patrick Smith/Getty Images For the past seven games, since they returned from the NHL All-Star bye week, the Capitals have struggled to rekindle the momentum the team had earlier in the season, going 3-4-0 since coming off the week-long break. … Continue reading
Scott Taetsch/Getty Images In their first matchup against the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, the Caps fell behind in the second period and were unable to retake the lead. After a relatively flat first two periods, the Caps came out roaring … Continue reading
Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images When the Capitals signed him to a one-year, $700,000 deal in free agency in July, left wing Brendan Leipsic’s role on the team was to provide some grittiness and secondary scoring to a revamped fourth-line, … Continue reading
Washington Capitals forward Jakub Vrana will be a restricted free agent this summer. Continue reading
Do the Washington Capitals still have a problem generating shots on goal? Continue reading
After a 2-Game Losing Skid, How Can the Capitals Adjust Their Game and Get Back on the Winning Track?
How can the Washington Capitals get back on the winning track after a bad week? Continue reading
Improving the Little Details: What Areas Can the Capitals Fine-Tune In Order to Remain A Playoff Contender?
What Areas of the game do the Capitals have to improve in? Continue reading
During the summer, the Capitals need to address getting more shots on goal from their forwards. Continue reading
Forgive the corny title, but the Washington Capitals couldn’t reflect two different teams more, and I’m going to show you how.