Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Look Back at the Capitals Season-Ending, Playoff-Clinching Winning Streak of 2007-2008
- Mitchell Gibson: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- Interview with “The Viper”, Aliaksei Protas
- Four Additional Members of the Ottawa Senators Organization Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Discusses New Baby Girl, Alizee, the NHL Pause, & the Possibility of Summer Playoff Hockey
- NHL and NHLPA Each Discussing Possibility of New CBA Now
- Tobias Geisser: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- NHL Potentially Playing the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Centralized Cities
- Toronto Cancels All Major Events Through June 30 But Doesn’t Apply To Pro Sports Leagues
- John Carlson Voted Second-Best Defenseman, Alex Ovechkin Voted Second-Best Follow on Social Media: Results from 2019-20 NHLPA Player Poll
Tag Archives: Shot Data
Photo: Zak Krill/NHLI via Getty Images It’s been no secret that the Washington Capitals have struggled over the past few months, stumbling to a 10-10-0 record over their last 20 games. While the Caps as a team are still slumping, … Continue reading
Patrick Smith/Getty Images For the past seven games, since they returned from the NHL All-Star bye week, the Capitals have struggled to rekindle the momentum the team had earlier in the season, going 3-4-0 since coming off the week-long break. … Continue reading
Scott Taetsch/Getty Images In their first matchup against the Pittsburgh Penguins this season, the Caps fell behind in the second period and were unable to retake the lead. After a relatively flat first two periods, the Caps came out roaring … Continue reading
Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images When the Capitals signed him to a one-year, $700,000 deal in free agency in July, left wing Brendan Leipsic’s role on the team was to provide some grittiness and secondary scoring to a revamped fourth-line, … Continue reading
Washington Capitals forward Jakub Vrana will be a restricted free agent this summer. Continue reading
Do the Washington Capitals still have a problem generating shots on goal? Continue reading
After a 2-Game Losing Skid, How Can the Capitals Adjust Their Game and Get Back on the Winning Track?
How can the Washington Capitals get back on the winning track after a bad week? Continue reading
Improving the Little Details: What Areas Can the Capitals Fine-Tune In Order to Remain A Playoff Contender?
What Areas of the game do the Capitals have to improve in? Continue reading
During the summer, the Capitals need to address getting more shots on goal from their forwards. Continue reading
Forgive the corny title, but the Washington Capitals couldn’t reflect two different teams more, and I’m going to show you how.