Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Goal: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals at Phoenix Coyotes – January 16, 2006
- Capitals’ Vitek Vanecek on NHL Debut, 2-1 Victory Over Sabres: “The Dream Came True”
- Vitek Vanecek Wins In NHL Debut, 2-1; Czech Mate Jakub Vrana Scores Second Goal In First Two Games
- Capitals’ Head Coach Peter Laviolette Says Connor McMichael Will Join The Team Following Quarantine
- Vitek Vanecek Will Make First Career NHL Start Friday Night In Buffalo
- NHL Reschedules Capitals-Bruins Game In April
- Television Ratings For Return Of NHL Are Up, Set Records
- No Hearing For Nic Dowd’s Hit To Eric Staal
- Capitals Extend Opening Night Splendor: T.J. Oshie, John Carlson, Nicklas Backstrom And Alex Ovechkin Extend Opening Night Streaks
- Capitals’ Brenden Dillon Drops the Gloves With Sabres’ Jake McCabe
Tag Archives: Sergei Ovechkin
Shortly before returning to the United States on Sunday, Washington Capitals captain Alexander Ovechkin sat for an interview with Russian media outlet Sport24. In the interview Ovechkin discussed his son Sergei’s love for hockey, the coming NHL season, new head coach … Continue reading
Photo: @khl_eng Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin and his family attended the Dynamo Moscow game on Sunday. His wife, Nastya, shared the day’s adventures on social media that included a familiar face opening the scoring for Dynamo.
Photo: ZavaZone Alex Ovechkin, wife Nastya and son Sergei took time out on Thursday for a little indoor fun at ZavaZone in Sterling, Virginia. While Sergei seemed to thoroughly enjoy the trampolines, his father also got in on the action.
Screencap: @nastyashubskaya/IG Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin and his wife Nastya celebrated Children’s Day on Monday. While the day is observed on Sunday, June 14 in the United States, Children’s Day is observed on June 1 in Russia.
Alex Ovechkin and his wife Nastya welcomed their second son into the world early Wednesday morning in Florida. Ilya Alexandrovich Ovechkin was introduced to the world on Nastya’s Instagram page just before 4:00 am ET on Wednesday morning.
“My Wife Hates When I Play Candy Crush” – Alex Ovechkin Talks What Drives Wife Nastya Crazy, How Many Goals He Needs to Feel He’s Done his Job, and More in Interview
Since the coronavirus put the 2019-20 NHL season on hiatus, players and their families have become more accessible through social media, with some members of the Washington Capitals (T.J. Oshie, Nick Jensen, and Nicklas Backstrom) welcoming new family members. Capitals … Continue reading
Washington Capitals‘ captain Alex Ovechkin‘s son, Sergei, has been to numerous practices this season. Fans and Ovechkin’s teammates love to see the adorable one-year-old (soon-to-be- 2-year-old this August) on the ice with his father skating and lightly shooting pucks. On … Continue reading
Happy Birthday Dad! Sergei Ovechkin Visits Capitals’ Training Camp on His Father’s Birthday, Complete With Birthday Balloons and An “Ovi Jr.” Jersey
Photo: Nastya Shubskaya Today not only marked the official release of the highly-anticipated “Ovi-O’s”, but the 34th birthday of their namesake, Alex Ovechkin, who spent the morning practicing in training camp, which is now fully underway. However, The Great Eight … Continue reading
Photo: @SebMollden The Capitals returned home from Toronto late Wednesday night and officially began their All-Star break and bye-week. The Capitals are now off until 2:00 PM on Thursday, January 31, when they hold their first practice after break at … Continue reading