Search NoVa Caps Site
- Connor McMichael Scores Game-Winning Goal In Bears 2-1 Win Over Devils
- A New Kind of Goalie Helmet: Braden Holtby Fan Puts New Spin on “Goaltending Helmet”
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
Tag Archives: Sergei Fedorov
Alex Ovechkin has been considered by many as the best goal-scorer of his generation. On Thursday night versus the Dallas Stars, Ovechkin notched another lofty personal kudo by surpassing 2015 Hall of Fame inductee and former teammate Sergei Fedorov to become the all-time … Continue reading
The Capitals traveled to Detroit to play their scheduled game against the Red Wings on Tuesday Nov 10. It was a night the Red Wings were honoring Sergei Fedorov for his induction to the Hall of Fame.
The Caps arrived in The Motor City Monday afternoon, in preparation for their tilt with Mike Green and the Detroit Red Wings (7-6-1) tonight. The Caps (10-3-0) are looking to extend their two-game winning streak and keep pace with the first-place … Continue reading
The Caps returned to practice at Kettler this morning (Monday) after taking the day off on Sunday. The Capitals headed to Detroit this afternoon for their game against the Red Wings tomorrow night. Puck-drop for Tuesday nights tilt is 7:30 PM.
Alex Ovechkin scored his 483rd career goal tonight against the Toronto Maple Leafs. The goal ties Ovechkin with Sergei Fedorov for the most goals in NHL history by a Russian-born player.
(Photo: Greg Fiume/Getty Images North America) At the 2008 trade deadline, then-Caps general manager George McPhee, acquired three-time Stanley Cup winner Sergei Fedorov for defense prospect Theo Ruth. Fedorov was brought in to give the Caps another offensive weapon, as well … Continue reading