Search NoVa Caps Site
- Eastern Conference Supremacy: Which Teams Will Challenge the Capitals the Most in 2019-20?
- Former Capital Andre Burakovsky Signs One-Year, $3.25 Million Contract With Avalanche
- Washington Capitals Uniform Numbers From Today and Yesterday- Multiples Of 7
- Offseason Changes Will Impact Capitals’ Special Teams This Season
- For Capitals Prospect Sebastian Walfridsson, A Change Of Scenery And A New Start
- Capitals Re-sign Colby Williams To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- For Capitals’ Prospect Ilya Samsonov, “The Future Is Now”
- 2019-20 NHL Offseason Power Rankings
- Capitals Sign 2019 First-Round Pick, Connor McMichael To Three-Year Entry-Level Deal
- Hurricanes Sign Ryan Dzingel To Two-Year, $6.75 Million Contract
Tag Archives: Sergei Fedorov
Ovechkin Passes Former Capital and Hall of Famer Sergei Fedorov to Become All-Time Scoring Russian in NHL History
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images A few weeks ago, Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin tied former Capitals teammate and NHL great Sergei Fedorov for the most points all-time by a Russian-born player at 1,179 in a game against the Toronto Maple Leafs. … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Times A few seasons ago, Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin became the all-time leader in goals scored by a Russian player in the history of the NHL, passing former Capitals teammate and Hockey Hall of Famer Sergei Fedorov in … Continue reading
Photo: Steve Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images The milestones keep coming for Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals. He achieved two more milestones in the Capitals’ 4-2 victory against the Boston Bruins on January 10, 2019. These milestones were: 1) passing … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Ever since the Washington Capitals drafted him drafted back in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, the NHL debut of Alexander Mikhailovich Ovechkin was much-anticipated. Scouts reported that he would be a “generational talent” on the … Continue reading
Photo: Sporting News We all know what’s happened in the past. If you’re looking for a column on that narrative, you’ve come to the wrong story. Instead of reliving the bad, this post decided to take a look back at … Continue reading
Photo by G Fiume/Getty Images In an interview with Daria Tuboltseva of Championat.com, former Washington Capitals player Alexander Semin says he is not done with hockey and promises to return. He declared, “I have something to prove and want to fight … Continue reading
Alex Ovechkin has been considered by many as the best goal-scorer of his generation. On Thursday night versus the Dallas Stars, Ovechkin notched another lofty personal kudo by surpassing 2015 Hall of Fame inductee and former teammate Sergei Fedorov to become the all-time … Continue reading
The Capitals traveled to Detroit to play their scheduled game against the Red Wings on Tuesday Nov 10. It was a night the Red Wings were honoring Sergei Fedorov for his induction to the Hall of Fame.
The Caps arrived in The Motor City Monday afternoon, in preparation for their tilt with Mike Green and the Detroit Red Wings (7-6-1) tonight. The Caps (10-3-0) are looking to extend their two-game winning streak and keep pace with the first-place … Continue reading
The Caps returned to practice at Kettler this morning (Monday) after taking the day off on Sunday. The Capitals headed to Detroit this afternoon for their game against the Red Wings tomorrow night. Puck-drop for Tuesday nights tilt is 7:30 PM.