Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Capitals and Stars Scouting Each Other “Heavily”
- Barry Trotz Shows Gratitude To A Capitals Fan
- Washington Capitals’ 10 Year Challenge
- Hershey Bears Beat Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-3; Bears Win 4th Straight Game
- Images From Washington Capitals Practice at MedStar Capitals Iceplex [Photos]
- Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder Pays Tribute to Brooks Orpik?
- Islanders at Capitals – Inside The Numbers: Offensive Struggles Continue
- The Capitals Lose to Islanders 2-0; Fall Out of First Place in Metropolitan Division
- Capitals Honor Brooks Orpik Prior to Game Against the New York Islanders
- Capitals Pay Tribute to Barry Trotz With Video During Game Against the Islanders
Tag Archives: Sergei Fedorov
Photo: Steve Babineau/NHLI via Getty Images The milestones keep coming for Alex Ovechkin of the Washington Capitals. He achieved two more milestones in the Capitals’ 4-2 victory against the Boston Bruins on January 10, 2019. These milestones were: 1) passing … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Ever since the Washington Capitals drafted him drafted back in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, the NHL debut of Alexander Mikhailovich Ovechkin was much-anticipated. Scouts reported that he would be a “generational talent” on the … Continue reading
Photo: Sporting News We all know what’s happened in the past. If you’re looking for a column on that narrative, you’ve come to the wrong story. Instead of reliving the bad, this post decided to take a look back at … Continue reading
Photo by G Fiume/Getty Images In an interview with Daria Tuboltseva of Championat.com, former Washington Capitals player Alexander Semin says he is not done with hockey and promises to return. He declared, “I have something to prove and want to fight … Continue reading
Alex Ovechkin has been considered by many as the best goal-scorer of his generation. On Thursday night versus the Dallas Stars, Ovechkin notched another lofty personal kudo by surpassing 2015 Hall of Fame inductee and former teammate Sergei Fedorov to become the all-time … Continue reading
The Capitals traveled to Detroit to play their scheduled game against the Red Wings on Tuesday Nov 10. It was a night the Red Wings were honoring Sergei Fedorov for his induction to the Hall of Fame.
The Caps arrived in The Motor City Monday afternoon, in preparation for their tilt with Mike Green and the Detroit Red Wings (7-6-1) tonight. The Caps (10-3-0) are looking to extend their two-game winning streak and keep pace with the first-place … Continue reading
The Caps returned to practice at Kettler this morning (Monday) after taking the day off on Sunday. The Capitals headed to Detroit this afternoon for their game against the Red Wings tomorrow night. Puck-drop for Tuesday nights tilt is 7:30 PM.
Alex Ovechkin scored his 483rd career goal tonight against the Toronto Maple Leafs. The goal ties Ovechkin with Sergei Fedorov for the most goals in NHL history by a Russian-born player.
(Photo: Greg Fiume/Getty Images North America) At the 2008 trade deadline, then-Caps general manager George McPhee, acquired three-time Stanley Cup winner Sergei Fedorov for defense prospect Theo Ruth. Fedorov was brought in to give the Caps another offensive weapon, as well … Continue reading