Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd Says Michael Peca Has Helped “A Lot” With Faceoffs
- Laviolette Changes Capitals’ Lines And Power Play Unit; Vanecek Will Start Tonight: News From Morning Skate
- Herald, The Henderson Town Crier, Announces Goals For Silver Knights
- Historic Clinching: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals at Calgary Flames – February 24, 1983
- Bears Fall To Penguins, 4-2; Ilya Samsonov Stops 15 of 19 Shots
- Thursday’s Golden Knights-Sharks Game In San Jose Postponed After Tomas Hertl Enters COVID-19 Protocol
- Canadiens Fire Head Coach Claude Julien, Associate Kirk Muller; Give Dominique Ducharme Job On Interim Basis
- Capitals Hold Optional Skate On Wednesday
- Flyers-Bruins At Lake Tahoe Is Most-Watched NHL Regular-Season Game In NBCSN History
- Ilya Samsonov Re-assigned To Hershey Bears
Tag Archives: Sergei Bobrovsky
Photo: @Capitals On Saturday the winners of the NHL Fan Choice Awards were announced. The Washington Capitals won four of the awards for which they were nominated.
The Metropolitan Division is tight and is shaping up to be a dogfight down the stretch. Continue reading
The Washington Capitals are in Sunrise, Florida Thursday for a quick one game road trip. They face the Panthers at BB&T Center tonight. Puck drop is just after 7:00 PM. (Full preview is here) The Capitals will return home and … Continue reading
Florida Panthers goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky gave fellow countryman and Washington Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov his full support in an Instagram post on Wednesday, five days after Kuznetsov was suspended for four years by the IIHF for using a prohibited substance.
Some Early 2019-20 Eastern Conference Standings Predictions: Which Teams Will Jump Higher or Lose Footing?
Which Eastern Conference clubs will rise and fall in 2019-20? Continue reading
How will the Metropolitan Division shake out in 2019-20? Continue reading
With Sergei Bobrovsky, Andrei Vasilevskiy Contracts Done, One Thing Is Clear: Capitals’ Braden Holtby Is Going To Get Paid, But How Much? [Readers’ Poll]
Photo: Pinterest On Monday morning, the Tampa Bay Lightning announced that they have signed goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy to an eight-year contract that carries an average annual value of $9.5 million. Vasilevskiy’s contract comes on the heels of goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky’s … Continue reading
Photo: Amber Searls- USA Today Former Blue Jackets netminder Sergei Bobrovsky has started to speak out about his final year in Columbus, and the unraveling that took place within the organization following the Blue Jackets loss to the Capitals in … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com There has been a lot of big names on the move from around the NHL since the 2018-19 season ended. While some teams have taken major steps into Stanley Cup contention, others have taken a step back. NoVa Caps … Continue reading
After the start of the NHL Free Agency Period, how do the Metropolitan Division teams look? Continue reading