Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Sergei Bobrovsky
Photo: @Capitals On Saturday the winners of the NHL Fan Choice Awards were announced. The Washington Capitals won four of the awards for which they were nominated.
The Metropolitan Division is tight and is shaping up to be a dogfight down the stretch. Continue reading
The Washington Capitals are in Sunrise, Florida Thursday for a quick one game road trip. They face the Panthers at BB&T Center tonight. Puck drop is just after 7:00 PM. (Full preview is here) The Capitals will return home and … Continue reading
Florida Panthers goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky gave fellow countryman and Washington Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov his full support in an Instagram post on Wednesday, five days after Kuznetsov was suspended for four years by the IIHF for using a prohibited substance.
Some Early 2019-20 Eastern Conference Standings Predictions: Which Teams Will Jump Higher or Lose Footing?
Which Eastern Conference clubs will rise and fall in 2019-20? Continue reading
How will the Metropolitan Division shake out in 2019-20? Continue reading
With Sergei Bobrovsky, Andrei Vasilevskiy Contracts Done, One Thing Is Clear: Capitals’ Braden Holtby Is Going To Get Paid, But How Much? [Readers’ Poll]
Photo: Pinterest On Monday morning, the Tampa Bay Lightning announced that they have signed goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy to an eight-year contract that carries an average annual value of $9.5 million. Vasilevskiy’s contract comes on the heels of goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky’s … Continue reading
Photo: Amber Searls- USA Today Former Blue Jackets netminder Sergei Bobrovsky has started to speak out about his final year in Columbus, and the unraveling that took place within the organization following the Blue Jackets loss to the Capitals in … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com There has been a lot of big names on the move from around the NHL since the 2018-19 season ended. While some teams have taken major steps into Stanley Cup contention, others have taken a step back. NoVa Caps … Continue reading
After the start of the NHL Free Agency Period, how do the Metropolitan Division teams look? Continue reading