Search NoVa Caps Site
- The NHL’s Coaching Abuse Scandal: Is the League Going Soft Or Positively Evolving?
- The Evolution of Shane Gersich
- Stars Fire Head Coach Jim Montgomery For “Unprofessional Conduct”
- Washington Capitals Scarlet Caps To Host Hockey ’N Heels Tuesday, Jan. 14
- Columbus Drops Washington 5-2, Ends Capitals’ Winning Streak At Six Games
- 2,500 and Counting: Capitals’ Assistant Equipment Manager Craig “Woody” Leydig Works 2,500th Game Against Columbus Blue Jackets
- Capitals’ Ovechkin On The Russian Olympic Ban: “It’s Always Disappointing To Hear Something Like That.”
- Road Warriors: Capitals Are NHL’s Best Road Team Through 30+ Games
- Capitals’ John Carlson Named NHL’s First Star Of The Week
- Nicklas Backstrom Returns Tonight; Capitals Full Lineup Will Start For The First Time This Season: News From Morning Skate
Tag Archives: Sergei Bobrovsky
The Washington Capitals are in Sunrise, Florida Thursday for a quick one game road trip. They face the Panthers at BB&T Center tonight. Puck drop is just after 7:00 PM. (Full preview is here) The Capitals will return home and … Continue reading
Florida Panthers goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky gave fellow countryman and Washington Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov his full support in an Instagram post on Wednesday, five days after Kuznetsov was suspended for four years by the IIHF for using a prohibited substance.
Some Early 2019-20 Eastern Conference Standings Predictions: Which Teams Will Jump Higher or Lose Footing?
Which Eastern Conference clubs will rise and fall in 2019-20? Continue reading
How will the Metropolitan Division shake out in 2019-20? Continue reading
With Sergei Bobrovsky, Andrei Vasilevskiy Contracts Done, One Thing Is Clear: Capitals’ Braden Holtby Is Going To Get Paid, But How Much? [Readers’ Poll]
Photo: Pinterest On Monday morning, the Tampa Bay Lightning announced that they have signed goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy to an eight-year contract that carries an average annual value of $9.5 million. Vasilevskiy’s contract comes on the heels of goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky’s … Continue reading
Photo: Amber Searls- USA Today Former Blue Jackets netminder Sergei Bobrovsky has started to speak out about his final year in Columbus, and the unraveling that took place within the organization following the Blue Jackets loss to the Capitals in … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com There has been a lot of big names on the move from around the NHL since the 2018-19 season ended. While some teams have taken major steps into Stanley Cup contention, others have taken a step back. NoVa Caps … Continue reading
After the start of the NHL Free Agency Period, how do the Metropolitan Division teams look? Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com Forwards Artemi Panarin (who signed a seven-year contract worth an average annual value of $11.642 million with the New York Rangers), Matt Duchene (who signed a seven-year contract worth $8 million with the Nashville Predators), and goaltender Sergei … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals will likely remain relatively quiet for the 2019 NHL Free Agency frenzy. Continue reading