Search NoVa Caps Site
- Bogdan Trineyev Scores In Dynamo Moscow’s KHL Preseason Tilt With Torpedo
- NHL Draft Ratings: Expansion Draft Soars, Entry Draft Up Slightly
- Charles Barkley Helped Convince Wayne Gretzky To Join TNT Broadcast Team
- Boston Bruins David Kreijci Ends NHL Career, Will Return Home To Czech Republic
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
Tag Archives: Salavat Yulaev Ufa
Next up in our annual prospect review and forecast series is Alex Alexeyev, defenseman for the Hershey Bears. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page right here.)
Alex Alexeyev Made The Most Of His Unplanned Season In The KHL: “He’s Got A Real Determination In His Game Right Now”
With the hockey season delayed indefinitely in North America due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Washington Capitals loaned Hershey Bears defenseman Alex Alexeyev to Salavat Yuleav Ufa in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). The decision proved to be a fortunate … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Yuleav Ufa With the pandemic delaying the start of the AHL season, the Capitals loaned defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev to Salavat Yulaev Ufa of the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). He recently shared his impressions about playing in the … Continue reading
Capitals defensive prospect Alexander Alexeyev, who was loaned to the KHL team Salavat Yulaev ufa, won the KHL ‘Rookie of the Week’ award for this past week. It is the third time he won the award.
Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev continues to work on his game for Salavat Yuleav Ufa in the KHL. After a lengthy dry spell, dating back to November, Alexeyev has once again found his scoring touch, recording a goal in … Continue reading
A Tale of Two Alex’s: Former Capital Alexander Semin And Current Capitals Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Face Off in KHL Action
KHL In the world of hockey, paths of players often cross whether in the National Hockey League or elsewhere. Although right wing Alexander Semin has not been associated with the Washington Capitals organization since his departure in 2012, from time-to-time, … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev scored his first career KHL goal on Monday against Barys.
Washington Capitals Prospect Report – September, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Alex Alexeyev, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby, Damien Riat, Tobias Geisser and Bobby Nardella
Photo: Dinamo Minsk/KHL As we have noted in earlier posts, NHL teams are currently in search of playing time for as many of their top prospects in order that they continue their development during the COVID-19 pause in North America. … Continue reading
Photo: Salavat Yulaev Ufa Washington Capitals defensive prospect Alex Alexeyev, on loan to Salavat Yulaev Ufa of the KHL, scored his first career KHL point on Saturday.
The KHL Season Is Quickly Deteriorating Due To COVID-19; Should The Capitals Prospects Exit From The League?
The KHL season is rapidly falling apart. Just three weeks into the season COVID-19 is wrecking havoc on the league, with many players testing positive, the better part of three full teams in quarantine and 13 games postponed… so far. … Continue reading