Search NoVa Caps Site
- Standing Pat At 2020 NHL Trade Deadline Is The Best Option For The Capitals
- New Power-Play Wrinkle For Capitals Turns 5-on-4 Into 4-on-3 Advantage
- NHL Guarded About Releasing First Salary Cap Estimates For 2020-2021 Season
- Forbes Magazine’s Most Valuable NHL Teams For 2019
- T.J. Oshie Scores Two Goals In Capitals 3-2 Win Over The Bruins
- T.J., Ya Filthy Animal! T.J. Oshie Undresses Boston Bruins Defender For Second Goal of the Game
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael Poised To Take International Stage
- Holtby Vs. Halak To Start; 2019 USA Hockey Hall Of Fame Ceremonial Puck Drop Tonight- News From Capitals’ Morning Skate
- 2019 U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame Class to Participate in Ceremonial Puck Drop at Tonight’s Capitals Game
- “Wish Upon A Par” Event, Hosted By Brooks Orpik, Tom Wilson, Set For Sunday, January 12, 2020 | 2:00-7:00 PM
Tag Archives: Russia
Capitals’ Ovechkin On The Russian Olympic Ban: “It’s Always Disappointing To Hear Something Like That.”
Photo: USATSI Russia has been banned for the next four years from the Olympics and global sports the World Anti-Doping Agency announced on Monday.
Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin, Evgeny Kuznetsov, Dmitry Orlov Each Record Point In Russia’s 7-4 Win Over Sweden At IIHF World Championship
Photo: NHL.com Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin (goal), center Evgeny Kuznetsov (assist), and defenseman Dmitry Orlov (goal) each posted a point in Russia’s 7-4 victory over Sweden at the 2019 IIHF World Championships on Tuesday. The victory included six unanswered … Continue reading
Photo: Tom Guilitti/NHL.com There is an old saying that goes, “Rank has its privileges”. Within the NHL, so do team captains. This is no evidence more greater than Capitals’ captain Alex Ovechkin getting a second “Day with the Stanley Cup”. … Continue reading
On Sunday morning, the Hockey News revealed the jerseys for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, which will take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea. 13 countries will participate in the event: the United States, Canada, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, South Korea, Japan, … Continue reading
In an interview with Tatyana Kokorina of sovsport.ru, Capitals center Evgeny Kuznetsov says he expects to be back in Washington next week.
Photo: @mishin_alexus Never a dull moment for the Great 8. After returning to Russia this week, Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin has been a busy man.
Photo: RHF Two Capitals players killed it today in the IIHF Worlds for team Russia as the Red Machine shutout the Czech Republic 3-0 at the AccorHotels Arena in Paris, France.
Photo: Jana Chytilova / HHOF-IIHF Things may not be looking good for Russia’s junior hockey program. According to an article posted by a Russian website, Russia’s U-18 team was found using performance enhancing drugs the day prior to the World … Continue reading