Search NoVa Caps Site
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
- Martin Hugo Has Officially Invited To Czech Junior Team Selection Camp
- Bears Assign Erkamps, Graber, Herbert, Morelli, Nanne And Shepard To South Carolina Stingrays
- From Garden Hose To Fire Hose: NHL Teams Prepare To Receive, Store and Analyze Flood Of New Real-Time Data
- NHL Teams Cut Jobs
Tag Archives: Round-Robin Tournament
Screencap: @faiello_mari It’s getting real now, folks. Washington Capitals forward T.J. Oshie dropped the gloves with Tampa Bay Lightning’s forward Yanni Gourde during the second period of Monday’s round-robin opener at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto.
The Washington Capitals announced on Monday that defenseman John Carlson will not play in the round-robin opener against the Tampa Bay Lightning at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto. Radko Gudas will draw onto the second pairing with Michal Kempny.
Washington Capitals head coach Todd Reirden told the media before the team’s round-robin opener against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday (4 PM ET, NBCSN nationally, NBC Sports Washington locally) that defenseman John Carlson will be a game-time decision.
Washington at Tampa Bay Preview: Capitals Clash With Lightning In Round-Robin Tournament Opener On Monday
The Washington Capitals and Tampa Bay Lightning open their round-robin tournaments to determine 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff seeding in the Eastern Conference on Monday afternoon. The Capitals swept all three regular-season games and have won four straight overall against the … Continue reading
Washington Capitals forward Ilya Kovalchuk told the media after the team’s practice on Saturday that he thinks that this Stanley Cup Playoff tournament will “be a little different” but had fun being on an underdog team in 2012 with the … Continue reading
Washington Capitals head coach Todd Reirden told the media on Thursday that the hope is that defenseman John Carlson will return to practice on Saturday after he missed Thursday’s practice. The team is scheduled to take Friday off.
Photo: Geoff Burke/Getty Images The 2019-20 NHL season is set to resume later this week when the Stanley Cup Qualifiers begin. The Washington Capitals will be facing the Boston Bruins, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Philadelphia Flyers in a round-robin tournament … Continue reading
Ilya Samsonov Will Play A Round-Robin Game But “It’s Braden Holtby’s Job To Lose,” Capitals’ Coach Todd Reirden Says
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images Washington Capitals head coach Todd Reirden said on a Zoom call with the media on Monday that the acquisitions of defenseman Brenden Dillon from the San Jose Sharks and forward Ilya Kovalchuk from the Montreal Canadiens … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images While most teams will give all they have in a best-of-five qualifying round series to make the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs, eight teams, including the Washington Capitals, will play a three-game round-robin against the other top … Continue reading