Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Trade Madison Bowey, Draft Pick to Detroit For Nick Jensen
- Washington Capitals Third Quarter Review: 2018-2019 Season
- 2019 NHL Trade Deadline Deal Tracker
- Report: Blue Jackets Acquire Matt Duchene From Senators
- What a Rush! Capitals Line Rush of the Night: No Legs To Catch The Diesel
- Capitals at Maple Leafs – Inside the Numbers: Impressive Showing In Toronto
- Capitals Down Maple Leafs, 3-2; Alex Ovechkin Scores For Fourth Consecutive Game
- Devante Smith-Pelly Re-assigned To Hershey
- Capitals Send Third-Round Pick And Conditional Sixth-Round Pick To Kings In Exchange For Carl Hagelin
- Devante Smith-Pelly Clears Waivers
Tag Archives: Roster Moves
Photo: @Capitals For the past few months, the Capitals’ defensive corps has remained largely the same, with only the return of veteran Brooks Orpik from and loss of young rearguard Christian Djoos to injury, as well as the insertion of … Continue reading
Report: Sergei Shumakov Refused to Practice, Told Capitals He Was Leaving Prior to Placement on Waivers
Photo: Tori Hartman [Updated: 12/09/2018, 2:15 AM] Yesterday (Friday), it was reported that the Capitals had placed offseason signing Sergei Shumakov on unconditional waivers, with the intention to terminate his contract. Given his struggle to adapt to the North American … Continue reading
Capitals Recall Aaron Ness From Hershey, Send Travis Boyd To Hershey on Conditioning Stint; Bears Recall Parker Milner from South Carolina
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals recalled defenseman Aaron Ness from the AHL’s Hershey Bears while the Bears recalled goaltender Parker Milner from the ECHL’s South Carolina Stingrays, the teams announced on Wednesday evening.
Photo: Tori Hartman Projecting the Hershey Bears’ Opening Night roster is not an easy task. There are still moving parts with players still in attendance of the Washington Capitals’ training camp. Another factor that can affect the lineup is a … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals made their third round of roster cuts on Wednesday afternoon.
Bill Boyce/Associated Press With training camp just a few weeks away, the Capitals’ Opening Night roster and NHL roster as a whole will look very similar to last season’s, considering that General Manager Brian MacLellan was able to bring back … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have recalled goaltender Pheonix Copley from the Hershey Bears. With Game 1 tonight and the Bears season ending this weekend, the Capitals made this roster move for insurance purposes (according to team). Teams are allowed to use … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Capitals signed forward Brian Pinho to a two-year entry-level contract with an annual cap hit of $833,750 AAV and will report to the team today.
Bruce Bennett/Getty Images Today is February 27, 2018 and the NHL’s Trade Deadline officially closed over 24 hours ago. It was a very busy few weeks leading up to this point for all 31 NHL clubs and last-minute trades were … Continue reading