Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Ross Mahoney
Capitals’ Assistant GM Ross Mahoney on Next Week’s Virtual NHL Draft: “We Will Take The Best Players Available To Us, Regardless Of Position”
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images Wednesday morning, Washington Capitals assistant general manager Ross Mahoney spoke to the media on a Zoom call regarding the upcoming 2020 NHL Draft, which will be held virtually beginning Tuesday, October 6.
Report: Capitals’ Assistant GM Ross Mahoney Had Three Interviews Before Devils Removed Interim Tag Off Tom Fitzgerald
Screencap: NHL.com Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman wrote in his weekly 31 Thoughts column on Sunday that Washington Capitals’ assistant GM Ross Mahoney had three interviews with the New Jersey Devils before they took the interim tag off of GM Tom Fitzgerald … Continue reading
Report: Predators Give Capitals Permission To Interview Peter Laviolette To Fill Head Coaching Vacancy
Photo: Yahoo Finance Sportsnet’s Elliotte Freidman reported on Sunday night that the Nashville Predators have given the Washington Capitals permission to talk to their former head coach, Peter Laviolette, who was fired by the team on January 6.
It’s that time of year, once again. The 2019 NHL Entry Draft is set to start this Friday in Vancouver, British, Columbia. But let’s be honest, any professional sport’s draft can at times have all the excitement of a five … Continue reading
Follow along and enjoy all the coverage of the teams’ “days with the cup”. We will continuously update this post as more celebrations occur, until the Capitals relinquish the Stanley Cup. Note: You can always access this post, or any … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals’ “Western Pipeline”: Ross Mahoney and Darrell Baumgartner’s Relationship Spans 25 Years and Includes Two Championships
Photo: rodpedersen.com One of the most important components of any NHL organization, and also possibly the least known by fans, is the scouting department. Scouts are somewhat mysterious creatures that move in the shadows and dark of night. No, not … Continue reading
Capitals’ Assistant GM Ross Mahoney, Assistant Athletic Trainer Mike Booi, Have Their Days with the Stanley Cup
Photo: @Keeperofthecup After spending the week in Minnesota with Matt Niskanen, Jason Serbus and T.J. Oshie, and Thursday in Indiana with head coach Todd Reirden, the Cup traveled north to Lake Odessa, Michigan, for a day with Capitals assistant athletic … Continue reading
Photo: NHL Via Getty Images Many of our readers have asked us when certain Capitals players will have their personal “Day with the Cup”. While there has been no official list or itinerary released to the public, players have been … Continue reading
Here is this week’s rumors roundup for the Capitals and from around the league.
Assistant General Manager Ross Mahoney took time out of his Monday, two days before the Vegas Golden Knights pick the players for their team, to talk about the Expansion Draft and some of the Capitals’ prospects.