Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Look At The Capitals Shot Production Stats After 5 Games: Kuznetsov Up, Ovechkin Down
- Game Preview: Rangers Visit The Capitals For “Wednesday Night Hockey”
- The Lack Of Faceoff Wins: How Can the Capitals Improve Inside the Faceoff Dot?
- Kris Wagner’s Day With The Stanley Cup in Columbus, Ohio
- Canucks Jay Beagle Will Miss 4-6 Weeks With Fractured Forearm
- Is a Caps-Knights Rematch More Appealing Than A Caps-Pens Game? Television Ratings Say Yes
- Range for Next Year’s NHL Salary Cap Released, And Decisions Facing the Capitals
- The Time Alex Chiasson Went Missing For a Few Minutes The Morning After the Capitals Won The Stanley Cup
- Images From 2018 Caps Casino Night (Photos)
- 10th Anniversary: A Look Back at the Washington Capitals’ 2008-09 Season
Tag Archives: Rod Langway
Photo: @TedStarkey The Nashville Predators held a pre-game ceremony Thursday night in Nashville to honor their Vice President and general manager, David Poile. Among those in attendance was the Capitals’ Rod Langway, Poile’s first captain after being hired as general … Continue reading
Marc Price and his wife Lindsey were out adventuring. The seven-year couple rented an RV and explored the U.S. and Canada. During their trip they made it out to Yellowstone National Park and got surprising news.
Photo: NHL The preview for Dennis Maruk’s upcoming book, Dennis Maruk: The Unforgettable Story of Hockey’s Forgotten 60-Goal Man says it all: Only 20 men in NHL history have scored 60 or more goals in a single season. That will … Continue reading
It was 35 years ago this weekend, that the Washington Capitals made the most significant trade in franchise history. It was on September 9, 1982, when then-General Manager David Poile traded captain Ryan Walter and defenseman Rick Green to the … Continue reading
Bruce Bennett/ Getty Images The 1982-1983 season was the first season the Capitals ever made the Stanley Cup Playoffs. It was also the first full season that the late Bryan Murray coached the team. In this piece, NoVa Caps’ Diane … Continue reading
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
A majority of the Washington Capitals players and their significant others spent part of their day-off hosting a charity event for the Make-A-Wish foundation. The event, “Wish Upon A Par“, gave Caps fans a chance to mingle with players, as well … Continue reading
“I would do it again; no regrets,” says former Washington Capitals defenseman and Hockey Hall of Fame inductee Rod Langway about his much celebrated hockey career. NoVa Caps sat down with Langway before a recent Caps game to discuss his … Continue reading
#5 – (Tie) Sergei Gonchar – 1994-2004 (10 seasons) and Mike Green – 2005-2015 (10 seasons) Each of these players was known for their offensive prowess as defensemen and both were usually on the second defensive pairing. Gonchar’s best asset … Continue reading