Search NoVa Caps Site
- Scoring GM Brian MacLellan’s Moves Since The Capitals Won The Stanley Cup In 2018
- Report: Rangers Reach Agreement To Hire Gerard Gallant As Head Coach
- Class of 2021: Captain Graduates From America’s VetDogs
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
Tag Archives: Reverse Retro
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Tuesday afternoon that they will wear their reverse retro jersey four times this season. They will debut it during their game on Tuesday, February 9 vs. the Philadelphia Flyers.
Photo: NHL.com According to Mark J. Bearns of the Sports Business Journal, the Washington Capitals’ Reverse Retro jersey has been the top-sold at the NHL shop in both the United States and Canada since it was made available for purchase … Continue reading
Photo: MedStar Capitals Iceplex After “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” came “Reverse Retro Jersey Tuesday” at Capitals team store locations throughout the DMV today, as eager Capitals fans lined up to get the latest Capitals jersey. The “Reverse Retro” jersey … Continue reading
Everything old is new with the Adidas Reverse Retro alternate jerseys, a play on 31 teams’ throwback jerseys with modern twists. This marks the first time all 31 NHL teams are included in an alternate jersey rollout, and the collection … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals announced on Monday the release of their much anticipated Reverse Retro ADIZERO jersey. The jersey will be available December 1.
On Friday afternoon the Washington Capitals teased their much anticipated new “Reverse Retro” jerseys, by releasing several closeup shots of the new design on their social media accounts.