Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: 2020-2021 NHL Season To Start In December or January, Will Be Full 82-Game Schedule
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Closing In On CBA Extension Agreement
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
Tag Archives: Reid Cashman
The Capitals announced earlier this week that assistant coach Reid Cashman will be leaving at the end of the season to become the head coach at Dartmouth. To many, the move sounded like a mutually agreed-upon conclusion to Cashman’s time … Continue reading
Photo: The Coaches Site The Washington Capitals announced on Monday that assistant coach Reid Cashman will be Dartmouth’s head coach next season but remain with the team for the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The second-year assistant has run the Capitals’ … Continue reading
Capitals Assistant Coach Reid Cashman Gives “Building Deception In Your D[efense]” Presentation At 2019 Coaches Conference
Washington Capitals assistant coach Reid Cashman gave a presentation called “Building Deception In Your D[efense]” on the second day of the 2019 Hockey Coaches Conference at Ryerson University in Toronto, Ontario on Friday afternoon. Here are some highlights from his … Continue reading
Photo: ESPN With the Washington Capitals‘ 2018-19 season now in the rearview, the team will assess their roster and staff over the summer to prepare for a run at their second Stanley Cup in three seasons. Salary cap constraints, however, … Continue reading
Photo: Quinnipiac University The Washington Capitals have named Scott Arniel and Reid Cashman as assistant coaches, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. Arniel and Cashman will join assistant coach Blaine Forsythe on head coach Todd Reirden’s … Continue reading
Photo: AHL.com The Washington Capitals hired Reid Cashman as an assistant coach, according to Bill Riga, the associate head men’s hockey coach at Quinnipiac University.
HERSHEY, PA – With just a week to go before camp opens, the Hershey Bears announced via press release today that they have signed an additional five players to PTOs.