Search NoVa Caps Site
- Former Capitals Goalie Michal Neuvirth Signs Professional Tryout Offer With Toronto Maple Leafs
- Capitals Need More Consistency From Evgeny Kuznetsov This Season
- For Washington Capitals Prospect Connor Hobbs, The Opportunity Is Still Very Real
- Our Favorite Capitals Bouts From The Past Five Years
- WAR! What Is It Good For? Projecting the Metro Division Standings by Expected WAR Standings Point Projections
- Capitals Assistant Coach Reid Cashman Gives “Building Deception In Your D[efense]” Presentation At 2019 Coaches Conference
- Baby Capital on the Way: Nic Dowd and Wife Paige Announce They Are Expecting Their First Child
- Kunlun Red Star (KHL) Signs Dávid Bondra To Professional Tryout Contract
- Capitals Get Bigger, Grittier With Offseason Additions
- St. Louis Blues’ Championship Run Foreshadowed by Past Runs of their Predecessors in Washington
Tag Archives: Recall
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals recalled defenseman Tyler Lewington from the AHL’s Hershey Bears on Saturday afternoon. This likely serves as a corresponding move as defenseman Michal Kempny, who suffered a lower-body injury after wrestling with Tampa Bay Lightning forward Cedric Paquette … Continue reading
Photo: NBC Sports Washington The Washington Capitals announced on Friday morning that they have recalled defenseman Christian Djoos up from the AHL’s Hershey Bears. He played the last two games for Hershey on a conditioning stint after he missed 23 … Continue reading
Photo: NBC Sports Washington The Washington Capitals have recalled defensemen Jonas Siegenthaler and Aaron Ness from the Hershey Bears, the team announced on Friday. The Capitals also announced defenseman John Carlson is listed as day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
Capitals Recall Aaron Ness From Hershey, Send Travis Boyd To Hershey on Conditioning Stint; Bears Recall Parker Milner from South Carolina
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals recalled defenseman Aaron Ness from the AHL’s Hershey Bears while the Bears recalled goaltender Parker Milner from the ECHL’s South Carolina Stingrays, the teams announced on Wednesday evening.
Photo: NHL.com The Capitals recalled goaltender Pheonix Copley from the AHL’s Hershey Bears, the team announced today.
Photo: NHL/Getty Images The last few weeks have been something of a whirlwind for Capitals forward Travis Boyd. From a health scare with his daughter that he followed up with a four-goal night with the Hershey Bears, to being recalled … Continue reading
Travis Boyd, a standout on the Hershey Bears, got a surprising phone call late Monday night. “I was just kind of going about my business down in Hershey. I was starting to play really well down there, we’ve been winning … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals In the wake of an injury to forward Andre Burkovsky in the team’s 4-1 loss to the Florida Panthers on Saturday, and a scare to captain Alex Ovechkin in practice this morning, the Capitals have recalled forward … Continue reading
Photo: Nick Wass/Associated Press When the Capitals drafted him in the sixth-round (167th overall) in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft, it’s likely right wing Riley Barber didn’t turn many heads. As much of the media coverage and fanfare surrounding the … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals have recalled forward Chandler Stephenson from the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League (AHL), senior vice president and general manager, Brian MacLellan, announced today.