Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Readers Poll
Photo: MSE As you’ve probably heard by now, the NHL is strongly considering the option of playing games later this summer with no fans in the stands, and we want to know how do you feel about the idea.
Results From The Latest Readers Polls: How Much $$ Should Ovechkin Get, All-Star Game Popularity, Capitals Comebacks, Starting Goaltenders and Ilya Kovalchuk
With the All-Star break now firmly in our rear views, we are now set for the best part of the hockey season, the uninterrupted run for the Stanley Cup. Nothing but continuous hockey from here until mid-June. There is a … Continue reading
Results From The Latest Readers Polls: Backstrom’s Payday, Penalties Galore, Starting Netminder And Greatest Needs For Improvement
Photo: Andy Marlin/Getty Images We are always extremely interested in how Capitals fans are feeling. Whether it’s posting daily readers’ polls, exchanging thoughts and insight on social media, or just reading your emails and comments to our posts, all of … Continue reading
In many ways, Washington Capitals’ rookie Head Coach Todd Reirden was faced with a no-win situation this season. Do anything less than win a Stanley Cup, and the red-clad torch-wielding villagers will surely take to the town square. If Reirden wins … Continue reading
Photo: @Capitals For the past few months, the Capitals’ defensive corps has remained largely the same, with only the return of veteran Brooks Orpik from and loss of young rearguard Christian Djoos to injury, as well as the insertion of … Continue reading
The Value Of Faceoff Winning Percentages: This Season’s Mystery Stat For The Washington Capitals [Readers Poll]
Photo by Dave Reginek/NHLI via Getty Images It’s true what “they” say. Every hockey season is different. Teams strive to replicate successes from previous campaigns, bring back a majority of their team from the previous season (as the Caps have … Continue reading
Earlier in the week we published an analysis of contracts for players statistically similar to the Capital’s Tom Wilson. Today, we wanted to get your thoughts on exactly how much Wilson’s new contract should be worth.
Photo: The NHL The Capitals have been known to wear some of the freshest uniforms in the NHL. We wanted to ask our readers, which uniform is the best of all time? Please vote at the end of the article.
Coach Trotz is wrapping up his third season at the helm of the Capitals. He’s racked up an impressive regular season record and two Presidents Trophies, yet the post-season record is all too familiar with previous head coaches, that ultimately … Continue reading