Search NoVa Caps Site
- Daily Links: Draft Schedules Complete, Alex Ovechkin In Turkey, No Development Camp And Salary Cap (Tax) Advantages
- Five Potential Trades To Upgrade Capitals’ Defense
- A Look at Trevor van Riemsdyk’s 2021 Season: Future Regular Starter on Defense?
- 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs – Reminders of Past Playoff Series of the Washington Capitals
- Capitals Re-sign Shane Gersich To One-Year, Two-Way Contract
- Canadiens’ Coach Luke Richardson Wears “Do It For Daron” Pin in Honor of Late Daughter
- Golden Knights Choke In Game 3 vs. Canadiens After Marc-Andre Fleury Turnover, Fall 3-2 (OT)
- Top Five Capitals Games Of 2020-21 Season
- 5-Year Development Projections For Washington Capitals Prospects
- Report: Canadiens’ Head Coach Dominique Ducharme Tests Positive For COVID-19, Will Miss At Least 10 Days
Tag Archives: Quinnipiac
Photo: Quinnipiac The Carolina Hurricanes announced on Saturday morning that they have signed defenseman Chase Priskie, the Washington Capitals’ sixth-round draft pick (No. 177 overall) in 2016, to a two-year entry-level contract. Priskie’s contract, which has a signing bonus of … Continue reading
Photo: Quinnipiac Athletics Quinnipiac Bobcats defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Chase Priskie will not sign an entry-level contract with the Capitals and become an unrestricted free agent on August 15.
Photo: Quinnipiac Bobcats Washington Capitals‘ defensive prospect Chase Priskie was named a top 10 finalist for the Hobey Baker Award, given to the player of the year in the NCAA, the league announced on Wednesday afternoon. You can vote for … Continue reading
Photo: Quinnipiac Men’s Hockey Washington Capitals prospect Chase Priskie was suspended two games by the ECAC for kicking an opponent in Quinnipiac’s game against Yale on Saturday. He was given a game misconduct on the play, which had already cost … Continue reading
Photo: San Diego Gulls The Hershey Bears announced today that the club has signed forward to an American Hockey League contract, and assigned him to their ECHL affiliate, the South Carolina Stingrays.
Photo: Quinnipiac Hockey Washington Capitals defensive prospect Chase Priskie scored a pair of goals, including a power-play goal, for Quinnipiac Saturday night. Quinnipiac (#9) completed the weekend sweep of Princeton (#19) with a 6-3 victory, extending the Bobcats winning streak … Continue reading
The Chase Is On: Washington Capitals’ Prospect Chase Priskie Is Excelling On and Off the Ice at Quinnipiac
Image: Quinnipiac Men’s Hockey Chase Priskie, the Capitals sixth-round pick in the 2016 NHL entry draft (#177 overall) is off to another hot start for the Quinnipiac Bobcats this season. Priskie and the Bobcats are an impressive 5-0, including a … Continue reading
Photo: Quinnipiac University The Washington Capitals have named Scott Arniel and Reid Cashman as assistant coaches, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today. Arniel and Cashman will join assistant coach Blaine Forsythe on head coach Todd Reirden’s … Continue reading
Image: Quinnipiac Hockey We continue our prospect review and forecast series with a review and forecast for Chase Priskie. (You can access all of our Capitals Prospect Reports and player analysis on our “Prospects” page in the top menu bar … Continue reading