Search NoVa Caps Site
- A Tale of Two Alex’s: Former Capital Alexander Semin And Current Capitals Prospect Alexander Alexeyev Face Off in KHL Action
- Capitals Re-sign Jonas Siegenthaler To One-Year, $800,000 Contract
- 2020 Offseason Report Cards: Central Division
- Capitals Name Kevin McCarthy Assistant Coach; Blaine Forsythe, Scott Arniel Will Remain On Peter Laviolette’s Staff
- Former Capitals’ Video Coach Tim Ohashi, Athletic Trainer Mike Booi Hired By Kraken
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Scores Two Goals And An Assist For Vasterviks IK
- Report: “No Answer” On Whether NHL Players’ Salaries Will Be Prorated
- A Look At The Best Trade Acquisitions Of The 2019-20 NHL Season
- Report: NHL Realignment By Country, Region In Store For 2020-21 NHL Season
- Report: Alex Ovechkin Supports Idea Of Russian Heritage Night At Capital One Arena
Tag Archives: QMJHL
The QMJHL has voted to change their rules for fighting in order to receive $20 million in pandemic relief funds from the Quebec Government. Representatives from the league’s 18 teams in Quebec and the Maritimes voted on the new rules … Continue reading
Photo: Acadie-Bathurst Tuesday night marked yet another milestone in the return of hockey as the QMJHL held their first preseason games for the 2020-21 season. The games marked the first time games were played with fans in the stands in … Continue reading
The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) announced on Friday plans to begin the 2020-2021 season on October 1, 2020. The other two leagues that makeup the Canadian Hockey League (CHL), the Western Hockey League (WHL) and the Ontario Hockey … Continue reading
Graphic: NHL The NHL announced on Tuesday that the player development agreements have been extended for the 2020-21 season.
Photo: USHL.com The USHL became the latest league to cancel the remainder of its season due to the coronavirus pandemic, the league announced on Wednesday morning. The NAHL did the same.
The Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL) has announced that all the remaining games of the 2019-20 schedule have been cancelled due to concerns related to the spread of the coronavirus.
Hockey’s Future Gaétan Joseph Pierre Duchesne was born on July 11, 1962, in Quebec City, Quebec. The Capitals drafted him in the eighth-round (152nd overall) of the 1981 NHL Entry Draft. In this newest Capitals Alumni Profile, NoVa Caps’ writer Diane Doyle … Continue reading