Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Need More Consistency From Evgeny Kuznetsov This Season
- For Washington Capitals Prospect Connor Hobbs, The Opportunity Is Still Very Real
- Our Favorite Capitals Bouts From The Past Five Years
- WAR! What Is It Good For? Projecting the Metro Division Standings by Expected WAR Standings Point Projections
- Capitals Assistant Coach Reid Cashman Gives “Building Deception In Your D[efense]” Presentation At 2019 Coaches Conference
- Baby Capital on the Way: Nic Dowd and Wife Paige Announce They Are Expecting Their First Child
- Kunlun Red Star (KHL) Signs Dávid Bondra To Professional Tryout Contract
- Capitals Get Bigger, Grittier With Offseason Additions
- St. Louis Blues’ Championship Run Foreshadowed by Past Runs of their Predecessors in Washington
- Bears Sign Tariq Hammond To One-Year AHL Contract
Tag Archives: Providence Bruins
I know most of you are here to see the goalie fight, so I’ll keep it short, but if you want to know more about how the game went, read a little more in-depth game recap here.
Photo: Tori Hartman After getting shutout on home ice to the same Providence Bruins team on Wednesday night, the Hershey Bears dropped the rematch 6-2 on Hall of Fame Night at Giant Center. The Bears record drops to 12-14-0-3 on … Continue reading
At 6:40 into the middle stanza of Saturday’s Hershey Bears vs. Providence Bruins game at Giant Center some fireworks ensued. There was a scrum by the boards that began to escalate. With the Bruins leading 4-0, tempers were flaring and … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman Coming off a 3-0 loss at Giant Center to the Providence Bruins (17-6-2-0), the Hershey Bears (12-13-0-3) are ready for vengeance Saturday night. The Bears have a schedule advantage, not playing until Saturday night’s matchup, while the … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman The Hershey Bears played a pretty good game for 52 minutes and outshot the Providence Bruins by an impressive margin for most of the game, but it wasn’t enough on Wednesday night as the Bruins outlasted the … Continue reading
Photo: AHL The Hershey Bears split the weekend in Providence, after dropping Sunday’s game 4-1.
Photo: AHL The Hershey Bears dominated from the start and started the weekend off right, crushing the Providence Bruins 4-1 behind 2 goals from Mathias Bau and a strong performance by goalie Pheonix Copley, who made 31 stops. The win, … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hatmann The Hershey Bears will spend this weekend up North as they battle the Providence Bruins Friday and Sunday. Connor Hobbs notched the game winner and his first AHL goal during the 3-2 victory the last time these teams matched-up.
Photo: Tori Hartman Just one week after securing their first win of the season, the Hershey Bears won their first game at Giant Center this season with a thrilling 3-2 win over the Providence Bruins. Connor Hobbs came through in … Continue reading
Photo: Team Shred Photography The Washington Capitals have signed right wing Wayne Simpson to a one-year, two-way contract ($650,000 in the NHL/$140,000 in the AHL), senior vice president and General Manager Brian MacLellan announced today.