Search NoVa Caps Site
- Who Is Craig Anderson? A Look At the Washington Capitals’ Newest Goaltender
- Changes To Defense, Tom Wilson Is Listed As “Day To Day” And Daniel Carr, Connor McMichael and Martin Fehervary Skate With Main Group: Saturday’s Practice Report
- Report: Blue Jackets Acquire Patrik Laine, Jack Roslovic From Jets For Pierre-Luc Dubois, Third-Round Pick
- Capitals Hold Off Sabres, 4-3, In Shootout; Jakub Vrana Gets Two Points
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson Leaves Third Period Against Sabres With Lower-Body Injury; Will Be Re-evaluated Saturday
- Sabres At Capitals: Second Period Advanced Stats
- Bruins’ Brad Marchand on Capitals’ COVID-19 Violation: “We All Know The Consequences Of Breaking The Rules…They Brought That On Themselves”
- Sabres At Capitals: First Period Advanced Stats
- Hershey Bears Release Roster For 2020-21 Training Camp
- Report: NBC To Shut Down NBCSN At End Of 2021; NHL Coverage To Shift To USA Network
Tag Archives: Philadelphia Flyers
Photo: @NHLFlyers Incredible. Astounding. Emotional. Those are the words to describe the scene at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto as Philadelphia Flyers’ forward Oskar Lindblom joined the team for warmups prior to their Game 4 clash against in the New York … Continue reading
Flyers’ Matt Niskanen Suspended For One Game After Hitting Canadiens’ Brendan Gallagher In Jaw During Game 5
Screencap: TSN The NHL’s Department of Player Safety announced on Thursday evening that Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Matt Niskanen has been suspended for Game 6 of the first-round Stanley Cup Playoff series after cross-checking Montreal Canadiens forward Brendan Gallagher in the … Continue reading
Flyers’ Matt Niskanen Catches Canadiens’ Brendan Gallagher In The Face With Stick Butt As Flyers-Canadiens Series Gets Feisty
Things are gettin’ feisty in the Flyers-Canadiens series. In the waning moments of Game 5 on Wednesday night, former Washington Capitals defenseman Matt Niskanen applied a stick butt to the face of Canadiens forward Brendan Gallagher. No penalty was called … Continue reading
Photo: Mark LoMogio/Getty Images With puck drop on the first round of the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs less than 24 hours away, NoVa Caps takes a look at the Eastern Conference matchups.
Photo: Chase Agnello-Dean/Getty Images ￼Thursday’s Stanley Cup Qualifier action saw two shutouts, a big comeback, and the second team advance to the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Miss anything? NoVa Caps has you covered.
Photo: Mark Blinch/NHLI via Getty Images In the Capitals’ second round robin matinee matchup of the postseason, the Capitals fell to the Flyers 3-1, with the main story of the game being the well-trodden path to the Caps’ penalty box.
Capitals Fall To Flyers 3-1, 0-1-1 In Round-Robin Tournament; Scott Laughton Nets Two Goals, Three Points
Photo: Mark Blinch/Getty Images The Washington Capitals fell to the Philadelphia Flyers by a score of 3-1 in each team’s second round-robin tournament game to determine Stanley Cup Playoff seeding at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto on Thursday afternoon. The Capitals … Continue reading
Washington Capitals center Travis Boyd scored his first career playoff goal in the second round-robin game against the Philadelphia Flyers at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto.
The Ice Is Flying: A Look at the Playoff History Between the Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images As the Washington Capitals prepare to meet the Philadelphia Flyers in Thursday’s round robin game to determine playoff seeding, NoVa Caps’ Diane Doyle is taking a quick look back at the playoff history between the Capitals … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals (0-0-1) take on the Philadelphia Flyers (1-0-0) in each team’s second round-robin tournament game to determine Stanley Cup Playoff seeding on Thursday afternoon. The Flyers won the last three meetings between the two teams during the regular … Continue reading