Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Blues Cancel Informal Skates After Multiple Players Test Positive For COVID-19
- Salary Cap for 2020-2021 NHL Season To Remain At $81.5 Million
- Sounds of the 2020 NHL Playoffs: Broadcasters Will Focus On The Sounds of The Game
- Report: NHL Targetting August 1 Resumption Of Play
- Report: NHL Training Camp Start Date Pushed Back By At Least Three Days
- Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
- Report: Edmonton Will Host 2020 Conference, Stanley Cup Finals
- Manning the Pipes: Who Should Start in Goal For The Washington Capitals?
- NHL’s Participation in 2022, 2026 Olympics is On the Table in Proposed CBA Discussions
- Hershey Bears Sign College Free Agent Will Graber
Tag Archives: Oskar Lindblom
Fight, Inspire, Overcome, Celebrate – Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Successfully Completes Chemo Treatments
Photo: @NHLFlyers On Thursday, Oskar Lindblom rang the bell after successfully completing his final chemotherapy treatment at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. The Flyers forward was diagnosed with Ewing sarcoma, a rare blood cancer in December.
Flyers’ Oskar Lindblom Returns to the Ice: “That’s The Only Thing I’m Waiting For Right Now, To Be Done With My Chemo And Be Back With The Team And Play Some Hockey”
Photos: @NHLFlyers It was a happy and heartwarming sight at Virtua Center Flyers SkateZone, the Philadelphia Flyers‘ training facility, in Voorhees, New Jersey, on Tuesday as forward Oskar Lindblom returned to the ice and skated with teammates six months after he … Continue reading
Photo: Kevin Johansson In what has become somewhat of an summertime tradition, the Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom and Christian Djoos participated in annual Brynas IF Black-White tune-up game Thursday evening at the Gavlerinken Arena, just north of Backstrom and Djoos’ hometown of Gavle, Sweden.