Search NoVa Caps Site
- “It’s Been A Pleasure To Play All Those Years With One Organization”: Alex Ovechkin Speaks on His New Contract, What It Means to Stay In Washington, and His Career Going Forward
- Rangers Acquire Ryan Reaves From Golden Knights For 2022 Third-Round Pick
- Deep Dive: A Closer Look at Capitals Draft Pick Chase Clark
- Capitals Re-Acquire Vitek Vanecek From Kraken In Exchange For Jets’ 2023 Second-Round Pick
- Capitals Re-Sign Lucas Johansen; Sign Two Defensemen, Goaltender Hunter Shepard To Two-Way Contracts
- Report: Washington Capitals Believed to Have Interest In Re-Acquiring Vitek Vanecek From Seattle Kraken
- Former Capitals’ Goaltender Philipp Grubauer Signs Six-Year, $35.4 Million Contract With Kraken
- NHL July 28 Free Agency And Trade Tracker
- Former Capitals Goaltender Braden Holtby Signs One-Year Contract With Stars After Getting Contract Bought Out By Canucks
- Devils Sign Dougie Hamilton To Seven-Year, $59.99 Million Contract; Hurricanes Trade Warren Foegele To Oilers For Ethan Bear, Sign Antti Raanta
Tag Archives: Olympics
Photo: Getty On Wednesday, The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun reported in the NHL’s proposed Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) extension, a return to Olympics participation covering both 2022 in Beijing, China, and 2026 in Milan, Italy, is on the table.
Will the NHL find a way to fit the next Olympics into the schedule? Continue reading
Capitals’ Ovechkin On The Russian Olympic Ban: “It’s Always Disappointing To Hear Something Like That.”
Photo: USATSI Russia has been banned for the next four years from the Olympics and global sports the World Anti-Doping Agency announced on Monday.
The NHL Commissioner took the podium to discuss hot topics around the league. Continue reading
The current CBA is set to expire on September 15, 2022. Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, the collective bargaining agreement talks have heated up between the league owners and Players’ Association. The current CBA was signed back in January 2013 and is set to expire on September 15, 2022.
Tracing The History Of Alex Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin As Teammates, Linemates And Roomates; A Long And Winding (And Sometimes Bumpy) Road
Photos: Sports.ru The 2019 IIHC World Championship is well underway in Slovakia, and since the tournament’s start, the Russian team has been bombarded with the question: “Can Malkin and Ovechkin play on the same line?”
News and Notes from Tuesday’s Capitals Morning Skate in Winnipeg: Who Will Be Scratched? And Is Alex Ovechkin Watching This Year’s Olympics?
The Washington Capitals hit the road to begin a four-game road trip in which three of those four contests will come against teams in the Central Division. First up is a Tuesday night contest with the second-place Winnipeg Jets. Prior … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman During the second intermission of the NHL Winter Classic, a ceremony took place as Team USA announced their roster of players who are going to be donning the red, white, and blue at the 2018 Winter Olympics … Continue reading
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Morning Skate: Update on T.J. Oshie, Prep for Blackhawks, Plus Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov React to Russia Olympic Ban
The Capitals hit the Kettler ice on Wednesday morning to prepare for tonight’s game with the Chicago Blackhawks. Tonight will be the fourth game of a season-long five game homestead for the Capitals. Washington has won five of their last … Continue reading