Search NoVa Caps Site
- Boxing In Beantown: Physicality Erupts In Capitals-Bruins Rematch
- Bruins Blast Capitals, 5-1; Nicklas Backstrom Earns 700th Career Assist
- Nicklas Backstrom Records 700th Career Assist
- Hershey Bears Sign Defenseman Andrew Nielsen To Professional Tryout Agreement
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on the Physicality Playing Bruins: “That’s Something That They’ve Done For A Long Time…Play That Playoff Brand Of Hockey”
- Vitek Vanecek Will Start In Goal Tonight, Lines: News From Capitals’ Morning Skate In Boston
- Flames Fire Head Coach Geoff Ward, Hire Darryl Sutter As Replacement
- Examining The Starts To Seasons For Ilya Samsonov Prior to Joining Washington Capitals
- East Division Status Report: How The Capitals Rank In Team Statistics Within The Division
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Fined $5,000 For Spearing Bruins’ Trent Frederic
Tag Archives: Olympics
Photo: Getty On Wednesday, The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun reported in the NHL’s proposed Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) extension, a return to Olympics participation covering both 2022 in Beijing, China, and 2026 in Milan, Italy, is on the table.
Will the NHL find a way to fit the next Olympics into the schedule? Continue reading
Capitals’ Ovechkin On The Russian Olympic Ban: “It’s Always Disappointing To Hear Something Like That.”
Photo: USATSI Russia has been banned for the next four years from the Olympics and global sports the World Anti-Doping Agency announced on Monday.
The NHL Commissioner took the podium to discuss hot topics around the league. Continue reading
The current CBA is set to expire on September 15, 2022. Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, the collective bargaining agreement talks have heated up between the league owners and Players’ Association. The current CBA was signed back in January 2013 and is set to expire on September 15, 2022.
Tracing The History Of Alex Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin As Teammates, Linemates And Roomates; A Long And Winding (And Sometimes Bumpy) Road
Photos: Sports.ru The 2019 IIHC World Championship is well underway in Slovakia, and since the tournament’s start, the Russian team has been bombarded with the question: “Can Malkin and Ovechkin play on the same line?”
News and Notes from Tuesday’s Capitals Morning Skate in Winnipeg: Who Will Be Scratched? And Is Alex Ovechkin Watching This Year’s Olympics?
The Washington Capitals hit the road to begin a four-game road trip in which three of those four contests will come against teams in the Central Division. First up is a Tuesday night contest with the second-place Winnipeg Jets. Prior … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman During the second intermission of the NHL Winter Classic, a ceremony took place as Team USA announced their roster of players who are going to be donning the red, white, and blue at the 2018 Winter Olympics … Continue reading
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Morning Skate: Update on T.J. Oshie, Prep for Blackhawks, Plus Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov React to Russia Olympic Ban
The Capitals hit the Kettler ice on Wednesday morning to prepare for tonight’s game with the Chicago Blackhawks. Tonight will be the fourth game of a season-long five game homestead for the Capitals. Washington has won five of their last … Continue reading