Search NoVa Caps Site
- NHL Teams Cut Jobs
- Damien Riat Shootout Goal Sends Geneve-Servette To Semi-Finals of Swiss Cup
- Capitals Fans Line-up For New ‘Reverse Retro’ Jerseys
- Report: Player On NHLPA’s Return-To-Play Committee Thinks 2020-21 Season Will Start Between January 20 And February 1
- A Win Before the True Blues of Winter: Retro Recap – Capitals at St. Louis Blues – December 1, 2010
- Washington Capitals Prospect Report – November, 2020: Aliaksei Protas, Damien Riat and Daniel Carr Shine In November
- Caps 101: What’s In A Name? Birth of the Washington Capitals, And The Candidate Names That Didn’t Make The Cut
- The Latest Vegas Odds For When The 2020-21 NHL Season Will Begin
- A Pyrrhic Victory and Casualties in Carolina: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals @ Carolina Hurricanes – November 30, 2009
- A Look Ahead To 2021 Free Agency For the Capitals
Tag Archives: Olympics
Photo: Getty On Wednesday, The Athletic’s Pierre LeBrun reported in the NHL’s proposed Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) extension, a return to Olympics participation covering both 2022 in Beijing, China, and 2026 in Milan, Italy, is on the table.
Will the NHL find a way to fit the next Olympics into the schedule? Continue reading
Capitals’ Ovechkin On The Russian Olympic Ban: “It’s Always Disappointing To Hear Something Like That.”
Photo: USATSI Russia has been banned for the next four years from the Olympics and global sports the World Anti-Doping Agency announced on Monday.
The NHL Commissioner took the podium to discuss hot topics around the league. Continue reading
The current CBA is set to expire on September 15, 2022. Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, the collective bargaining agreement talks have heated up between the league owners and Players’ Association. The current CBA was signed back in January 2013 and is set to expire on September 15, 2022.
Tracing The History Of Alex Ovechkin and Evgeni Malkin As Teammates, Linemates And Roomates; A Long And Winding (And Sometimes Bumpy) Road
Photos: Sports.ru The 2019 IIHC World Championship is well underway in Slovakia, and since the tournament’s start, the Russian team has been bombarded with the question: “Can Malkin and Ovechkin play on the same line?”
News and Notes from Tuesday’s Capitals Morning Skate in Winnipeg: Who Will Be Scratched? And Is Alex Ovechkin Watching This Year’s Olympics?
The Washington Capitals hit the road to begin a four-game road trip in which three of those four contests will come against teams in the Central Division. First up is a Tuesday night contest with the second-place Winnipeg Jets. Prior … Continue reading
Photo: Tori Hartman During the second intermission of the NHL Winter Classic, a ceremony took place as Team USA announced their roster of players who are going to be donning the red, white, and blue at the 2018 Winter Olympics … Continue reading
News and Notes from Wednesday’s Capitals Morning Skate: Update on T.J. Oshie, Prep for Blackhawks, Plus Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov React to Russia Olympic Ban
The Capitals hit the Kettler ice on Wednesday morning to prepare for tonight’s game with the Chicago Blackhawks. Tonight will be the fourth game of a season-long five game homestead for the Capitals. Washington has won five of their last … Continue reading