Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Announces Annual Brynas Black-White Game As Part Of Hockey Is For Everyone Initiative
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals’ Draft Day Regrets – 2011 – 2013
- Report: 2019-20 NHL Salary Cap Projections Are Dropping
- Report: Capitals Prospect Damien Riat Set To Participate in the Capitals’ Camps this Summer
- 2017-18 Capitals To Be Inducted Into Washington D.C. Sports Hall Of Fame
- Radko Gudas Says Capitals “Hundred Percent” Have Stanley Cup Potential
- Capitals’ Draft Day Memories Away From The Stage
- Carl Hagelin On Re-Signing With The Capitals: “I Don’t Think I Ever Thought About Going To Free Agency”
- Capitals Release 2019-20 Preseason Schedule
- As The NHL Draft And Free Agency Near, How Active Will The Capitals Be?
Tag Archives: Officials
Photo: The Boston Globe If you have been watching the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs, no one can blame you for being frustrated and yelling expletives in front of the television as the officiating has been dreadful this postseason. The NHL will … Continue reading
The NHL’s postseason officiating has been poor and changes must be made. Continue reading
What’s the Fouss? Poor Officiating Dictated the Final Outcome of the Stanley Cup Final, Which Is a Bad Look for the NHL
The NHL referees cost the Nashville Predators a critical goal in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final. Continue reading
Nova Caps’ George Foussekis guests on The Xperience: Hockey Talk on May 6, 2017. Continue reading
What’s the Fouss? There Have Been Plenty of Shocking Moments 1 Week In to the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs
There has been a lot that has happened in the first week of the 2017 NHL Playoffs Continue reading
Photo: @Makooch Yet another game of questionable officiating, this time in Dallas on Saturday night. Since the Capitals would ultimately win, I felt it would be a better time to highlight another poor outing by the zebras, rather than sounding like … Continue reading
The officiating was questionable in the Penguins Capitals game on Monday night. Let’s take a look closely at some of the missed calls. Continue reading
2016 was a memorable year for the NHL. What should hockey fans hope for in 2017? Continue reading
The two penalties assessed to the Capitals showed the true inability of the NHL’s officiating crew to accurately make good penalty calls.
The Officials missed another huge call in the second period of game 6. This one is unbelievable.