Search NoVa Caps Site
- Canadiens’ Coach Luke Richardson Wears “Do It For Daron” Pin in Honor of Late Daughter
- Golden Knights Choke In Game 3 vs. Canadiens After Marc-Andre Fleury Turnover, Fall 3-2 (OT)
- Top Five Capitals Games Of 2020-21 Season
- 5-Year Development Projections For Washington Capitals Prospects
- Report: Canadiens’ Head Coach Dominique Ducharme Tests Positive For COVID-19, Will Miss At Least 10 Days
- Hurricanes’ Coach Rod Brind’Amour Wins Jack Adams Award
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Voted Best Shot, Nicklas Backstrom Voted Best Passer By NHL Players
- Capitals Re-sign Michael Sgarbossa To Two-Year Deal
- Capitals Re-sign Garrett Pilon To Two-Year Contract
- Capitals Extend Defenseman Bobby Nardella
Tag Archives: Northern Virginia Game Worn Jersey Expo
Photo: Bill Bride The 14th annual Northern Virginia game-worn Jersey expo was held on Saturday, March 14th at the Holiday Inn in Sterling, Virginia. As always, the event was free and open to everyone in the hockey-loving public.
Photo: Sunny Sohi Believe it or not, spring is right around the corner and that can mean just one thing (besides playoff hockey). That’s right, it’s time for the 14th Annual Northern Virginia Game-Worn Jersey Expo!
Photos: Julia Goodwin Collectors in any field manifest a passion for what they pursue. They will have stories related to the items they most fervently seek, the Holy Grails, the Maltese Falcons, the rare 7-inch record given out at one … Continue reading
Photo: Sunny Sohi Every season for the past 12 years, hockey fans and jersey collectors have attended the annual Northern Virginia Game-worn Jersey Expo, which is a showcase for jersey collectors, companies, and others to show off their game-worn jerseys, … Continue reading