Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: Northern Virginia Game Worn Jersey Expo
Photo: Bill Bride The 14th annual Northern Virginia game-worn Jersey expo was held on Saturday, March 14th at the Holiday Inn in Sterling, Virginia. As always, the event was free and open to everyone in the hockey-loving public.
Photo: Sunny Sohi Believe it or not, spring is right around the corner and that can mean just one thing (besides playoff hockey). That’s right, it’s time for the 14th Annual Northern Virginia Game-Worn Jersey Expo!
Photos: Julia Goodwin Collectors in any field manifest a passion for what they pursue. They will have stories related to the items they most fervently seek, the Holy Grails, the Maltese Falcons, the rare 7-inch record given out at one … Continue reading
Photo: Sunny Sohi Every season for the past 12 years, hockey fans and jersey collectors have attended the annual Northern Virginia Game-worn Jersey Expo, which is a showcase for jersey collectors, companies, and others to show off their game-worn jerseys, … Continue reading