Search NoVa Caps Site
- Future Capitals Exhibition Games In Russia Appear To Be Back On The Table
- Garin Bjorklund Is Looking Forward To Seeing Alex Ovechkin’s Shot: “It’ll Be Eye-Opening For sure”
- ESPN, TNT, ABC To Broadcast 13 Capitals Games During 2021-22 Regular Season
- Sidney Crosby Says He Hopes Alex Ovechkin Breaks Wayne Gretzky’s All-Time Goals Record
- TNT Releases Broadcast Schedule For 2021-22 Season; Capitals-Rangers Season Opener Will Be Inaugural Game Broadcast
- Report: NHL Salary Cap Expected To Increase By $1 Million Next Season
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin Participates in 2021 NHL Media Tour in Chicago
- Capitals’ Pre-Training Camp Opening Night Lineup Projection
- A Closer Look At The Free Agent Invites Attending The 2021 Washington Capitals Development Camp
- Capitals Release Roster And Schedule For 2021 Prospect Development Camp
Tag Archives: NHLPA
The NHL Board of Governors and the NHLPA Executive Board (31 player representatives) will be holding calls today to provide updates on the state of affairs for each side.
Photo: Sporting News According to TSN’s “Insider Trading”, the joint committee consisting of NHL and NHLPA personnel designated to make plans for the 2020-21 season has not yet met because the league is still gathering information from each of the … Continue reading
Photo: Steve Babineau/Getty Images The NHL and players’ association have both voted in favor of the CBA extension, which will run through the 2025-26 season, and the league’s return-to-play plan for the 2019-20 season, a 24-team Stanley Cup Playoff tournament … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com According to TSN’s Frank Seravalli, “multiple” NHL players are considering opting out the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs, which is set to begin on Saturday, August 1 in Edmonton (for the Western Conference) and Toronto (Eastern).
Photo: Sportsnet The NHL Players’ Association’s executive board has voted in favor of the newly proposed CBA. All of the players will now vote on it electronically during a 48-hour period from Wednesday to Friday.
NHL, Players’ Association Reach Agreement On Return To Play Plan, CBA Extension; Set Dates For Season Restart
Photo: NHLPA The National Hockey League (NHL) and National Hockey League Players’ Association (NHLPA) have reached a tentative agreement on a Return to Play Plan and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that adds an additional four years to the term of … Continue reading
Report: NHL, Players’ Association Finalize “Tentative Agreement” On Phases 3 & 4 Protocols But Still Working On CBA Extension
Photo: TSN According to TSN’s Bob McKenzie, the NHL and players’ association have finalized a “tentative agreement” on the phases three and four protocols of the league’s return-to-play plan but are still finalizing the details of the CBA extension, which … Continue reading
Photo: Full Press Coverage The NHL and players’ association are optimistic that a return-to-play and six-year CBA agreement will be reached on Saturday, according to TSN’s Frank Seravalli. Both the NHL’s Board of Governors and the NHLPA’s full membership will … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images According to TSN, the NHL is targetting an August 1 start for the Stanley Cup play-ins and round-robin tournaments and scheduling phase two of the draft lottery just nine days later. Last week, a team that … Continue reading
According to the New York Post’s Larry Brooks, the NHL has informed teams that phase three of the league’s return-to-play plan, training camps, will not start before Monday, July 13.