Search NoVa Caps Site
- Numbers for the 2019-2020 NHL Regular Season
- Western Conference Play-In Preview
- Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan Says Prospect Connor McMichael May Be Brought Up for Playoffs
- Martin Fehervary Will Travel to Prague Next Week to Train With Jakub Vrana, Will Be Capitals 7th or 8th Defenseman When Play Resumes
- Carolina Hurricanes Unhappiness With League’s 24-Team Playoff Format Continues
- Vegas Golden Knights Announce New AHL Affiliate Name and Logo
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
- Report: Phase 3, Training Camps Will Not Start Before July 10
- Have an Ice Day! The Ice Installation & Painting Process at Medstar Capitals Iceplex
- Mountains of Milestones: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2019-2020
Tag Archives: NHLPA
Photo: NHL.com NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr said that he has not had any discussions with the NHL about possible neutral-site spots to resume the 2019-20 season this summer after it was paused on March 12 due to the coronavirus … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images The NHL GMs did not discuss resuming the 2019-20 season on their call with the league on Tuesday, according to TSN, but the league requested some home dates in August from every team.
An article by Larry Brooks in Saturday’s New York Post is reporting that the NHLPA held a membership-wide conference call on Friday in which the players essentially decided to defer a decision on how to handle upcoming crushing escrow losses until … Continue reading
NHL Players To Propose To Play Rest Of Regular Season, Start 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs In August Or September
Photo: Joe Sargent/Getty Images According to TSN’s Frank Seravalli, some of the NHL’s brightest stars are brainstorming a possible scenario that sees the 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs begin in August or September. One NHL governor told Seravalli that he has … Continue reading
NHLPA chief Don Fehr told the AP that he expects that the teams will be cleared to open their training facilities to allow player workouts as soon as next week but there is no definitive timeline.
It’s been a busy month for the Capitals newest defenseman. Moving from one team to the next, from coast to coast, hasn’t left a lot of free time for the British Columbia native. But things are finally starting to settle … Continue reading
Will the NHL find a way to fit the next Olympics into the schedule? Continue reading
Defenseman John Carlson has been named the NHL’s Second Star of the Week for the week ending Oct. 20, the NHL announced today.
The current CBA is set to expire on September 15, 2022. Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, the collective bargaining agreement talks have heated up between the league owners and Players’ Association. The current CBA was signed back in January 2013 and is set to expire on September 15, 2022.