Search NoVa Caps Site
- Madison Square Garden Chairman Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Before He Became The Great Eight: An Interview With 18-year old Alex Ovechkin
- Capitals’ Nic Dowd And Garnet Hathaway Appear On NBC Sports Washington During Intermissions Of Virtual Game
- Rental Depreciation: Should There Be Compensation For Teams That Acquired “Rentals” at the Trade Deadline if the Remainder of the Season is Cancelled?
- Second Avalanche Player Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Bill Daly: NHL Will “find ways to fit games” in August, if Necessary
- Islanders Release Statement Regarding Their Future Home, Belmont Park Arena
- Proposing A Fair Format To Resume The 2019-20 NHL Season
- Blues’ Play-By-Play Announcer, John Kelly, Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Martin Fehervary Will Spend Break in Hockey Working on Degree in Sales And Marketing
Tag Archives: NHL General Managers Meetings
The NHL GMs are ready to implement new technology on the ice. Continue reading
NHL general managers are set to meet Tuesday afternoon in Toronto. According to the NHL, the November meeting typically helps set the agenda for the annual March meetings, which are spread across three days and have led to many rule … Continue reading
The NHL General Managers are hard at work trying to make subtle tweaks to the game. Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The NHL’s General Managers are holding their annual meetings this week in Boca Raton, Florida. Absent from this year’s agenda is the current playoff format.
Will a change to the situation room bring more consistency to goaltender interference calls? Continue reading
With goaltender interference high on the agenda, what other topics will be discussed at the 2018 NHL GM Meetings? Continue reading
Gary Bettman spoke to the media on the latest topics around the NHL Continue reading
What are the NHL GMs discussing at the meetings in Toronto? What should they be talking about? Continue reading
This week, the NHL’s general managers descended on Boca Raton, Florida to discuss the state of the sport. Topics included expansion (and the draft surrounding it), increasing scoring, goalie equipment, video replay, the coaches’ challenge, and the salary cap.