Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: NHL, Players’ Association Discussing January 15 Opening Night
- Alex Ovechkin Met With Head Of Russian Olympic Committee On Wednesday
- KHL President Gives Update on COVID-19 Status In League: 507 Total Cases To Date, 486 Have Recovered, 21 Currently Sick With Virus
- Three New Designs From NoVa Caps!
- Vegas Releases Odds To Win The 2020-21 Hart Memorial Trophy
- Henrik Lundqvist Pleased With First Workouts In Washington
- Maruk Flies High Against the Jets: Retro Recap – Washington Capitals vs Winnipeg Jets – December 4, 1981
- At Least Four NHL Teams Considering Playing Outdoor Home Games For 2020-21 Season
- Pierre McGuire Now Offering Personalized Video Messages For Purchase
- AHL, Genius Sports Group Form Partnership To Bring Betting To AHL
Tag Archives: NHL General Managers Meetings
The NHL GMs are ready to implement new technology on the ice. Continue reading
NHL general managers are set to meet Tuesday afternoon in Toronto. According to the NHL, the November meeting typically helps set the agenda for the annual March meetings, which are spread across three days and have led to many rule … Continue reading
The NHL General Managers are hard at work trying to make subtle tweaks to the game. Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The NHL’s General Managers are holding their annual meetings this week in Boca Raton, Florida. Absent from this year’s agenda is the current playoff format.
Will a change to the situation room bring more consistency to goaltender interference calls? Continue reading
With goaltender interference high on the agenda, what other topics will be discussed at the 2018 NHL GM Meetings? Continue reading
Gary Bettman spoke to the media on the latest topics around the NHL Continue reading
What are the NHL GMs discussing at the meetings in Toronto? What should they be talking about? Continue reading
This week, the NHL’s general managers descended on Boca Raton, Florida to discuss the state of the sport. Topics included expansion (and the draft surrounding it), increasing scoring, goalie equipment, video replay, the coaches’ challenge, and the salary cap.