Search NoVa Caps Site
- For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores Hat Trick in Capitals’ Emotional 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- Bears Fall to Lehigh Valley Phantoms 5-3, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby Among Scorers For Bears
- T.J. Oshie Scores Hat-Trick In Capitals’ 4-2 Win Over Rangers
- This One’s For Coach: T.J. Oshie Scores In First Game Since the Passing Of His Father
- Brawl On Broadway Part II: Capitals, Rangers Drop The Gloves One Second Into Chaotic First Period
- NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly On Capitals’ Tom Wilson: “He’s Put Himself In This Position But The Spotlight’s On Him”
- Capitals Recall Daniel Carr From Taxi Squad And Re-assign Zach Fucale From Hershey To Taxi Squad
- Report: Rangers Fire GM Jeff Gorton And President John Davidson
- Lars Eller on Capitals’ Monday Scrum with Rangers: “I Could Find You Several Clips Of Similar Situations…It Happens Frequently, But It’s Not Being Put Into Context In This Situation”
- Evgeny Kuznetsov, Ilya Samsonov, Alex Ovechkin Unavailable For Capitals On Wednesday; T.J. Oshie Will Return
Tag Archives: NCAA
Welcome to the second installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects reports for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of November 2019, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Photo: UND The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Bobby Nardella to a two-year entry-level contract, the team announced on Friday afternoon. Nardella’s contract is worth $925,000 AAV, beginning next season.
Photo: Quinnipiac Athletics Quinnipiac Bobcats defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Chase Priskie will not sign an entry-level contract with the Capitals and become an unrestricted free agent on August 15.
Photo: Quinnipiac Bobcats Washington Capitals‘ defensive prospect Chase Priskie was named a top 10 finalist for the Hobey Baker Award, given to the player of the year in the NCAA, the league announced on Wednesday afternoon. You can vote for … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Monday morning that they have signed forward Joe Snively to a two-year entry-level contract, which will begin next season. Financial terms were not released.
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Shane Gersich to a two-year entry-level contract beginning this season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo: NHL The 2017 NHL scouting combine wrapped up its last day of activities on Saturday with the traditional strength and conditioning drills.