Search NoVa Caps Site
- The NHL’s Coaching Abuse Scandal: Is the League Going Soft Or Positively Evolving?
- The Evolution of Shane Gersich
- Stars Fire Head Coach Jim Montgomery For “Unprofessional Conduct”
- Washington Capitals Scarlet Caps To Host Hockey ’N Heels Tuesday, Jan. 14
- Columbus Drops Washington 5-2, Ends Capitals’ Winning Streak At Six Games
- 2,500 and Counting: Capitals’ Assistant Equipment Manager Craig “Woody” Leydig Works 2,500th Game Against Columbus Blue Jackets
- Capitals’ Ovechkin On The Russian Olympic Ban: “It’s Always Disappointing To Hear Something Like That.”
- Road Warriors: Capitals Are NHL’s Best Road Team Through 30+ Games
- Capitals’ John Carlson Named NHL’s First Star Of The Week
- Nicklas Backstrom Returns Tonight; Capitals Full Lineup Will Start For The First Time This Season: News From Morning Skate
Tag Archives: NCAA
Welcome to the second installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects reports for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of November 2019, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Photo: UND The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Bobby Nardella to a two-year entry-level contract, the team announced on Friday afternoon. Nardella’s contract is worth $925,000 AAV, beginning next season.
Photo: Quinnipiac Athletics Quinnipiac Bobcats defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Chase Priskie will not sign an entry-level contract with the Capitals and become an unrestricted free agent on August 15.
Photo: Quinnipiac Bobcats Washington Capitals‘ defensive prospect Chase Priskie was named a top 10 finalist for the Hobey Baker Award, given to the player of the year in the NCAA, the league announced on Wednesday afternoon. You can vote for … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Monday morning that they have signed forward Joe Snively to a two-year entry-level contract, which will begin next season. Financial terms were not released.
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Shane Gersich to a two-year entry-level contract beginning this season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo: NHL The 2017 NHL scouting combine wrapped up its last day of activities on Saturday with the traditional strength and conditioning drills.