Search NoVa Caps Site
- Postgame Analytics: Capitals Fall to Lightning 3-2 in the Shootout
- Capitals Fall To Lightning 3-2 (SO) In First Round Robin Game For Seeding
- Capitals’ Richard Panik Scores First Career Playoff Goal During Round-Robin Opener Against Lightning
- Capitals’ T.J. Oshie Drops the Gloves With Lightning’s Yanni Gourde During Round-Robin Opener
- Capitals’ John Carlson to Miss Monday’s Round-Robin Opener Against Lighting
- No NHL Players Have Tested Positive For COVID-19 Since Entering the Toronto and Edmonton Bubbles Last Week
- Capitals’ John Carlson Will Be Game-Time Decision For Round-Robin Opener vs. Lightning
- Brenden Dillon and MSE Foundation Donate 10,000 Face Masks Across MedStar Health, DC Central Kitchen and Martha’s Table
- Everything You Need To Know And See From Day Two Of The Stanley Cup Qualifiers
- “It’ll Hopefully Be A Long Run For Us”: Evgeny Kuznetsov and Jonas Siegenthaler Speak to the Media Before the Start of the Stanley Cup Playoffs
Tag Archives: NCAA
Welcome to the second installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects reports for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of November 2019, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Photo: UND The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Bobby Nardella to a two-year entry-level contract, the team announced on Friday afternoon. Nardella’s contract is worth $925,000 AAV, beginning next season.
Photo: Quinnipiac Athletics Quinnipiac Bobcats defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Chase Priskie will not sign an entry-level contract with the Capitals and become an unrestricted free agent on August 15.
Photo: Quinnipiac Bobcats Washington Capitals‘ defensive prospect Chase Priskie was named a top 10 finalist for the Hobey Baker Award, given to the player of the year in the NCAA, the league announced on Wednesday afternoon. You can vote for … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Monday morning that they have signed forward Joe Snively to a two-year entry-level contract, which will begin next season. Financial terms were not released.
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Shane Gersich to a two-year entry-level contract beginning this season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo: NHL The 2017 NHL scouting combine wrapped up its last day of activities on Saturday with the traditional strength and conditioning drills.