Search NoVa Caps Site
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
- Blues Beat Bruins, 4-1, In Game 7 To Win Stanley Cup For First Time In Franchise History
- NHL And NHLPA Recommend New Rules After Competition Committee Meeting On Tuesday
Tag Archives: NCAA
Photo: UND The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Bobby Nardella to a two-year entry-level contract, the team announced on Friday afternoon. Nardella’s contract is worth $925,000 AAV, beginning next season.
Photo: Quinnipiac Athletics Quinnipiac Bobcats defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Chase Priskie will not sign an entry-level contract with the Capitals and become an unrestricted free agent on August 15.
Photo: Quinnipiac Bobcats Washington Capitals‘ defensive prospect Chase Priskie was named a top 10 finalist for the Hobey Baker Award, given to the player of the year in the NCAA, the league announced on Wednesday afternoon. You can vote for … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Monday morning that they have signed forward Joe Snively to a two-year entry-level contract, which will begin next season. Financial terms were not released.
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Shane Gersich to a two-year entry-level contract beginning this season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo: NHL The 2017 NHL scouting combine wrapped up its last day of activities on Saturday with the traditional strength and conditioning drills.