Search NoVa Caps Site
- Recent Draft Picks Of The Washington Capitals and St. Louis Blues – Part 1
- Second Annual Alexander Ovechkin Cup Complete
- Minding The Net: Which Team Has The Best Goaltending Tandem in the Metropolitan?
- Former Capitals’ Prospect Chase Priskie Signs Two-Year Entry-Level Contract With Hurricanes
- Update: Dasher Boards, Benches, and Fencing Installed In Capitals’ Legacy Project Rink in Fredericskburg, Virginia
- Alex Ovechkin Participates In Opening of New Branch of Avangard Hockey Academy
- Tom Wilson Will Look To Pick-Up Where He Left Off
- Capitals’ Christian Djoos And Nicklas Backstrom Participate In Annual Brynäs Black White Game
- Palm Springs Firebirds To Be Seattle NHL Franchise’s AHL Affiliate
- The Biggest Question Facing Each NHL Team This Season
Tag Archives: NCAA
Photo: UND The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Bobby Nardella to a two-year entry-level contract, the team announced on Friday afternoon. Nardella’s contract is worth $925,000 AAV, beginning next season.
Photo: Quinnipiac Athletics Quinnipiac Bobcats defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Chase Priskie will not sign an entry-level contract with the Capitals and become an unrestricted free agent on August 15.
Photo: Quinnipiac Bobcats Washington Capitals‘ defensive prospect Chase Priskie was named a top 10 finalist for the Hobey Baker Award, given to the player of the year in the NCAA, the league announced on Wednesday afternoon. You can vote for … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Monday morning that they have signed forward Joe Snively to a two-year entry-level contract, which will begin next season. Financial terms were not released.
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Shane Gersich to a two-year entry-level contract beginning this season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo: NHL The 2017 NHL scouting combine wrapped up its last day of activities on Saturday with the traditional strength and conditioning drills.