Search NoVa Caps Site
- Nicklas Backstrom Talks about the Birth of his Daughter, Alizee, Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Mike Gartner Chose the No. 11 For the Capitals
- Capitals’ Head Coach Todd Reirden Discusses Keeping Family Safe During Coronavirus Pandemic, Daily Dose of Hockey, and the State of the Team During the NHL Pause
- Martin Hugo Has: Annual Forecast and Review – 2019-2020 Season
- Crossed Hockey Lines, Crossed State Lines, Brought Together Skills, & Helped Each Other Out: How Two Nurses Sewed Over 30 Capitals Masks For D.C. First Responders
- Alex Kannok-Leipert: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
- LeBrun: Nothing Likely to Change For NHL Following Call with President Trump
- California’s Governor Newsom Doesn’t Agree With President Trump’s Anticipated Timeline for Return of Sports
- The Hope to Have Fans Back in Arenas and Stadiums by August or September: News from President Trump’s Call with Major-League Sports Commissioners
- Connor McMichael: Annual Review and Forecast – 2019-2020 Season
Tag Archives: NCAA
Welcome to the second installment of NoVa Caps’ Washington Capitals monthly prospects reports for the 2019-2020 season. The report summarizes activities for each of the Capitals’ prospects for the month of November 2019, and provides an overall “Trending” rating for each … Continue reading
Photo: UND The Washington Capitals signed defenseman Bobby Nardella to a two-year entry-level contract, the team announced on Friday afternoon. Nardella’s contract is worth $925,000 AAV, beginning next season.
Photo: Quinnipiac Athletics Quinnipiac Bobcats defenseman and Washington Capitals‘ prospect Chase Priskie will not sign an entry-level contract with the Capitals and become an unrestricted free agent on August 15.
Photo: Quinnipiac Bobcats Washington Capitals‘ defensive prospect Chase Priskie was named a top 10 finalist for the Hobey Baker Award, given to the player of the year in the NCAA, the league announced on Wednesday afternoon. You can vote for … Continue reading
Photo: NHL.com The Washington Capitals announced on Monday morning that they have signed forward Joe Snively to a two-year entry-level contract, which will begin next season. Financial terms were not released.
Photo: HFBoards The Hershey Bears signed defenseman John MacLoud as a free agent, the team announced on Thursday morning.
The Washington Capitals have signed forward Shane Gersich to a two-year entry-level contract beginning this season, senior vice president and general manager Brian MacLellan announced today.
Photo: NHL The 2017 NHL scouting combine wrapped up its last day of activities on Saturday with the traditional strength and conditioning drills.