Search NoVa Caps Site
- The 2020-21 Playoff Teams – In Progress Observations
- Milestone Moments: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2020-21
- Axel Jonsson-Fjallby: “Last Season Was My Best So Far”
- Anthony Mantha: “I’m A Little Disappointed In Myself, The Way I Played”
- Blue Jackets Promote Brad Larsen To Head Coach
- Hurricanes’ Dougie Hamilton On Five-Game Second Round Loss To Lightning: “We Lost To A Team $18 Million Over The Cap”
- Alex Ovechkin Hockey Academy To Be Built In Moscow
- Rangers’ Adam Fox, Avalanche’s Cale Makar, Lightning’s Victor Hedman Named Norris Trophy Finalists
- Dmitry Orlov’s Performance in 2021: Trending Upward
- Trade Talk: Who Could The Capitals Move In The Off-Season?
Tag Archives: NBC
Report: NBC Withdraws Bid To Become NHL’s Secondary U.S. TV Rights Partner; FOX Currently The Frontrunner
Photo: NBC Sports The Sports Business Journal reported on Monday that NBC has officially withdrawn their bid for the rights to become the NHL’s secondary national United States television partner.
Photo: Barrett Media According to Sportsnet’s Chris Johnston, the NHL and ESPN have agreed to a seven-year contract for the network to become one of the league’s broadcasting partners beginning in the 2021-22 season. Neither side has yet to confirm … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images The NHL announced on Saturday that Sunday’s game between the New Jersey Devils and Washington Capitals at Capital One Arena has been moved from 7 PM ET to 2 PM ET and will be broadcasted nationally … Continue reading
Photo: Kill the Cable Bill According to Sports Business Daily, NBC has told some distributors and sports leagues that they plan to shut NBCSN down at the end of 2021. NBC’s most recent affiliate deals with Dish Network and Charter … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images After releasing the TV schedules for the NHL Game Of The Week, Sunday Night Hockey, and Wednesday Night Hockey for the 2020-21 season last week, NBC released more games that will be broadcasted on NBCSN this … Continue reading
Photo: Joe Sargent/Getty Images NBC released their schedule for the 2020-21 NHL season on Tuesday afternoon, which will include seven Washington Capitals games.
Photo: Scott Audette/Getty Images NBC announced their broadcasting plans for the first five days of the Stanley Cup Qualifiers, which are set to begin in Edmonton (where the Western Conference teams will play) and Toronto (where the Eastern Conference teams … Continue reading
T.J. Oshie and Evgeny Kuznetsov In Chicago Filming “Wednesday Night Hockey” Promo, “The Bird” Celly Makes An Appearance
Photo: Charles P. Grendys With hockey season roughly two months away, promotional clips and commercials will be needed for any major broadcaster holding NHL rights. As the sole holder of national broadcasting rights of the NHL, NBC (whose contract expires … Continue reading
“I’m Trying to Find Out Why It Wasn’t An Instigator: Sidney Crosby Thinks Tom Wilson Should Have Gotten a Penalty For Instigating
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images While his Pittsburgh Penguins came out with a 2-1 win over the Capitals on Wednesday night, Penguins captain Sidney Crosby had some words for his opposing captain following the Metropolitan Division clash. Early in the first … Continue reading