Search NoVa Caps Site
- Connor McMichael Scores Game-Winning Goal In Bears 2-1 Win Over Devils
- A New Kind of Goalie Helmet: Braden Holtby Fan Puts New Spin on “Goaltending Helmet”
- Capitals’ Tom Wilson on Monday’s “Routine Hockey Scrum”: “You’re Taught To Stand Up For Your Goalie, So That’s What I Was Doing”
- Alex Ovechkin, Justin Schultz Out, Daniel Sprong Will Play Tonight
- Ilya Samsonov Is On COVID-19 Protocol Lis
- Tom Wilson Participated In Morning Skate, Is “Good To Go” Tonight
- Philadelphia at Washington Preview: Capitals Start Three-Game Season-Closing Homestand vs. Flyers
- Rangers’ Pavel Buchnevich Suspended One Game For High-Sticking Capitals’ Anthony Mantha
- Capitals Loan Michal Kempny To AHL Hershey On Conditioning Stint
- Spencer Carbery Primed For Future Job In Washington
Tag Archives: NBC Sports
Round 1, Game 7 Preview: The Capitals Will Look to Eliminate the Storm Surging Hurricanes On Home Ice
The Washington Capitals will take on the Carolina Hurricanes in Game 7 on Wednesday evening in Washington D.C. Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images In October, the odds of the Las Vegas Golden Knights winning the Stanley Cup were 500 to 1. The Washington Capitals haven’t made it to the Stanley Cup Finals since 1998. This combination of teams … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The winds had calmed just enough for levity. Battered by a ferocious and seemingly never-ending wall of wind the day before, those in and around the DC-area, faces familiar with volatile weather patterns, received a brief … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals and the New York Rangers face off for the second time this season Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden in New York. The game can be seen on NBC Sports Network at 8:00 PM.
The Capitals host the Blackhawks on Wednesday night in the fourth game of their season-long five game homestand. The game will be at 8 PM on NBC Sports Network.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images Wednesday night’s 3-2 Capitals loss to the Penguins saw the much anticipated NHL debut of Christian Djoos. He impressed coaches during training camp and after being a healthy scratch for the team’s first … Continue reading
Photo: NHL On Wednesday night, the Capitals will look to bounce back from giving up a 3-1 lead and falling 4-3 in overtime in Tampa Bay on Monday night. They will have to do so against the defending back-to-back Stanley … Continue reading
Per USA Today, Mike Milbury will step into Eddie Olczyk’s role as co-commentator right next to Doc Emerick starting this season. The first game Milbury will be behind the mic will be on opening night when the Pittsburgh Penguins raise … Continue reading
For well over 20 years, Comcast Sportsnet MidAtlantic (formerly Home Team Sports) has been the home network for Capitals games on television. The employer of the beloved broadcast team of play-by-play announcer Joe Beninati, color analyst Craig Laughlin, and on-ice reporter Al Koken, the … Continue reading
Today, the NHL on NBC Sports announced their schedule for 2017-18. NBC networks will air 15 Capitals games, 13 of which will be on NBCSN.