Search NoVa Caps Site
- “We Could Have Had…?!”: Washington Capitals Draft Day Regrets – 2000 Through 2010
- A Retrospective On The Last Decade of Draft Picks by the Washington Capitals
- On the Clock at 25: Who Could the Capitals Pick With This Selection at the 2019 NHL Draft?
- Report: Capitals Are “In Total ‘Go For It’ Mode”
- Thank You Nisky!: A Tribute to Matt Niskanen
- A Deeper Dive Into The Capitals’ Latest Acquisition, Radko Gudas
- Capitals Acquire Radko Gudas From Flyers In Exchange For Matt Niskanen
- Capitals Announce Fan Activities During Development Camp
- Blues Beat Bruins, 4-1, In Game 7 To Win Stanley Cup For First Time In Franchise History
- NHL And NHLPA Recommend New Rules After Competition Committee Meeting On Tuesday
Tag Archives: NBC Sports
Round 1, Game 7 Preview: The Capitals Will Look to Eliminate the Storm Surging Hurricanes On Home Ice
The Washington Capitals will take on the Carolina Hurricanes in Game 7 on Wednesday evening in Washington D.C. Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images In October, the odds of the Las Vegas Golden Knights winning the Stanley Cup were 500 to 1. The Washington Capitals haven’t made it to the Stanley Cup Finals since 1998. This combination of teams … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The winds had calmed just enough for levity. Battered by a ferocious and seemingly never-ending wall of wind the day before, those in and around the DC-area, faces familiar with volatile weather patterns, received a brief … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals and the New York Rangers face off for the second time this season Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden in New York. The game can be seen on NBC Sports Network at 8:00 PM.
The Capitals host the Blackhawks on Wednesday night in the fourth game of their season-long five game homestand. The game will be at 8 PM on NBC Sports Network.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images Wednesday night’s 3-2 Capitals loss to the Penguins saw the much anticipated NHL debut of Christian Djoos. He impressed coaches during training camp and after being a healthy scratch for the team’s first … Continue reading
Photo: NHL On Wednesday night, the Capitals will look to bounce back from giving up a 3-1 lead and falling 4-3 in overtime in Tampa Bay on Monday night. They will have to do so against the defending back-to-back Stanley … Continue reading
Per USA Today, Mike Milbury will step into Eddie Olczyk’s role as co-commentator right next to Doc Emerick starting this season. The first game Milbury will be behind the mic will be on opening night when the Pittsburgh Penguins raise … Continue reading
For well over 20 years, Comcast Sportsnet MidAtlantic (formerly Home Team Sports) has been the home network for Capitals games on television. The employer of the beloved broadcast team of play-by-play announcer Joe Beninati, color analyst Craig Laughlin, and on-ice reporter Al Koken, the … Continue reading
Today, the NHL on NBC Sports announced their schedule for 2017-18. NBC networks will air 15 Capitals games, 13 of which will be on NBCSN.