Search NoVa Caps Site
- Follow NoVa Caps on WordPress.com
- Capitals’ John Carlson Finishes Second In Hardest Shot At 2020 NHL All-Star Skills
- Bears Beat Thunderbirds 5-2, Matt Moulson Scores Two Goals in 1,000th Professional Game
- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman Discusses 2021 All-Star Weekend In Florida, Diversity, & Digital Innovations
- Wayne Gretzky: “I Want To See [Capitals’ Alex] Ovechkin [Break] My Record”
- Details For 2020 NHL All-Star Skills Competition
- Adios, Mexico! Washington Capitals Wrap-Up Bye Week And All-Star Break Vacations
- Brian Pinho’s Offensive Rise A Boost For Hershey
- Dale Hunter Wins 800th Career Game as Coach In OHL
- NHL Announces All-Star Skills Events, Participants; Capitals’ John Carlson To Compete In Hardest Shot, Braden Holtby In Saves Streak
- A Look Back At The Capitals’ 2017 Expansion Draft Protection List
Tag Archives: NBC Sports
Photo: Arizona Sports NBC Sports announced on Monday that they have suspended studio analyst Jeremy Roenick indefinitely and without pay after he made some inappropriate remarks towards co-workers on the podcast Spittin’ Chicklets.
He’s Baaaack! Alex Ovechkin Scores in First Period of Season Opener, 10 Goals Shy of Moving into 12th All-Time
Patrick Smith/Getty Images After scoring 51 goals in the 2018-19 regular season and his Capitals suffering a heartbreaking loss in their first round playoff series against the Carolina Hurricanes, Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin was bound to come into the 2019-20 … Continue reading
Over the last couple of weeks, the collective bargaining agreement talks have heated up between the league owners and Players’ Association. The current CBA was signed back in January 2013 and is set to expire on September 15, 2022.
T.J. Oshie and Evgeny Kuznetsov In Chicago Filming “Wednesday Night Hockey” Promo, “The Bird” Celly Makes An Appearance
Photo: Charles P. Grendys With hockey season roughly two months away, promotional clips and commercials will be needed for any major broadcaster holding NHL rights. As the sole holder of national broadcasting rights of the NHL, NBC (whose contract expires … Continue reading
Photo: WTOP NBC Sports announced their broadcasting schedule for the 2019-20 NHL season, the final year of their contract with the league. The Washington Capitals will be featured in 12 games on the networks of NBC, including three times on … Continue reading
Round 1, Game 7 Preview: The Capitals Will Look to Eliminate the Storm Surging Hurricanes On Home Ice
The Washington Capitals will take on the Carolina Hurricanes in Game 7 on Wednesday evening in Washington D.C. Continue reading
Photo: NHL via Getty Images In October, the odds of the Las Vegas Golden Knights winning the Stanley Cup were 500 to 1. The Washington Capitals haven’t made it to the Stanley Cup Finals since 1998. This combination of teams … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The winds had calmed just enough for levity. Battered by a ferocious and seemingly never-ending wall of wind the day before, those in and around the DC-area, faces familiar with volatile weather patterns, received a brief … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals and the New York Rangers face off for the second time this season Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden in New York. The game can be seen on NBC Sports Network at 8:00 PM.
The Capitals host the Blackhawks on Wednesday night in the fourth game of their season-long five game homestand. The game will be at 8 PM on NBC Sports Network.