Search NoVa Caps Site
- Brett Connolly Quietly Having A Productive Season In One Full of Headlines
- Washington at Colorado Preview: Capitals Continue Road Trip in Colorado
- Around The League In 31 Days: Radio Host to Visit All NHL Arenas in a Month
- “Jake N’ Bake”: Jakub Vrana is Destined For Superstardom in the NHL
- Jets Defenseman Josh Morrissey Fined $8,467.74 For Hit on T.J. Oshie
- Jets Defenseman Josh Morrisey To Have Player Safety Hearing For Unsportsmanlike Conduct and Interference on T.J. Oshie
- Washington Capitals Practice Schedule – 11/15 Thru 11/30
- Capitals vs. Jets: A Look At The Numbers
- Jets Edge Caps 3-1: Evgeny Kuznetsov Leaves Game With Upper Body Injury
- Evgeny Kuznetsov Leaves Capitals Game vs. Jets With Upper-Body Injury; Will Be Re-Evaluated Thursday
Tag Archives: NBC Sports
Photo: NHL via Getty Images In October, the odds of the Las Vegas Golden Knights winning the Stanley Cup were 500 to 1. The Washington Capitals haven’t made it to the Stanley Cup Finals since 1998. This combination of teams … Continue reading
Photo: Patrick Smith/Getty Images The winds had calmed just enough for levity. Battered by a ferocious and seemingly never-ending wall of wind the day before, those in and around the DC-area, faces familiar with volatile weather patterns, received a brief … Continue reading
The Washington Capitals and the New York Rangers face off for the second time this season Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden in New York. The game can be seen on NBC Sports Network at 8:00 PM.
The Capitals host the Blackhawks on Wednesday night in the fourth game of their season-long five game homestand. The game will be at 8 PM on NBC Sports Network.
Photo by Patrick McDermott/NHLI via Getty Images Wednesday night’s 3-2 Capitals loss to the Penguins saw the much anticipated NHL debut of Christian Djoos. He impressed coaches during training camp and after being a healthy scratch for the team’s first … Continue reading
Photo: NHL On Wednesday night, the Capitals will look to bounce back from giving up a 3-1 lead and falling 4-3 in overtime in Tampa Bay on Monday night. They will have to do so against the defending back-to-back Stanley … Continue reading
Per USA Today, Mike Milbury will step into Eddie Olczyk’s role as co-commentator right next to Doc Emerick starting this season. The first game Milbury will be behind the mic will be on opening night when the Pittsburgh Penguins raise … Continue reading
For well over 20 years, Comcast Sportsnet MidAtlantic (formerly Home Team Sports) has been the home network for Capitals games on television. The employer of the beloved broadcast team of play-by-play announcer Joe Beninati, color analyst Craig Laughlin, and on-ice reporter Al Koken, the … Continue reading
Today, the NHL on NBC Sports announced their schedule for 2017-18. NBC networks will air 15 Capitals games, 13 of which will be on NBCSN.
ALEXANDER NEMENOV/AFP/Getty Images The NHL will not participate in the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics. The league decided to make the announcement today so it doesn’t overshadow the playoffs.