Search NoVa Caps Site
- Report: Capitals’ Pending UFA Braden Holtby To Hit Open Market
- Capitals’ Assistant GM Ross Mahoney on Next Week’s Virtual NHL Draft: “We Will Take The Best Players Available To Us, Regardless Of Position”
- Capitals Loan Bobby Nardella to Djurgardens IF (SHL)
- Rangers Buyout Henrik Lundqvist’s Remaining Year
- Report: Capitals Are Trying To Move Money To Keep Brenden Dillon
- Ratings For 2020 Stanley Cup Clincher Lowest In Three Decades
- NHL Finalizes Order Of Selection For 2020 NHL Entry Draft
- Reviewing All Of The Washington Capitals First Round Draft Picks And How They Turned Out
- Hershey Bears Sign Defenseman Macoy Erkamps
- City of Tampa To Host Boat Parade, Celebration At Raymond James Stadium To Welcome Home Lightning On Wednesday
Tag Archives: Monumental Sports and Entertainment
Photo: MSE Foundation ARLINGTON, Va. – Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation launched a Feeding the Frontlines Bobblehead Fundraiser to benefit the Foundation’s Feeding the Frontlines fund.
Photo: Stan Szeto/USA TODAY Sports Over the past several days, protesters have taken the streets in major cities in wake of the death of George Floyd. Arrested for allegedly using a counterfeit bill at a convenience store, Floyd was killed … Continue reading
Photo: MSE The Washington Capitals, Wizards, and Mystics unveiled new limited-edition T-shirt designs on Wednesday in conjunction with Monumental Sports & Entertainment (MSE) Foundation’s “Feeding the Frontlines” fund to provide meals to heroes in the medical community.
Screencaps: @Capitals Athletes, writers, journalists, administrators, production personnel, media correspondents— the list goes on. Women are succeeding in the evergrowing world of sports. A new video posted by the Washington Capitals celebrates and showcases the hard-working women and supportive fans … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsvideo.org Monumental Sports and Entertainment announced on Thursday morning that their part-time employees will be paid for suspended games through April when the Washington Capitals and Wizards’ respective regular seasons were scheduled to end. They are also telling full-time … Continue reading
Photo: @WaltonCaps The Coronavirus pandemic forced all professional sports leagues to be put on hold or suspend their respective seasons. In the DMV, local sports broadcasters are coming together through the initiative, Voices of D.C. Sports: Helping to Feed the … Continue reading
Photo: Pat McDermott/Getty Images Monumental Sports Network and NBC Sports Washington announced on Friday that they will air one-hour video game simulations of previously scheduled Washington Capitals games through EA Sports’ NHL 20 beginning this weekend. The games will be televised … Continue reading
Monumental Sports Announces Events At Capital One Arena Will Go On As Scheduled And Remain Open To Public
Monumental Sports & Entertainment announced on Wednesday afternoon that Capital One Arena will remain open to the public and events will go on as scheduled. The Washington Capitals will release a statement later on.
HERstory: Monumental Sports & Entertainment Celebrates Women’s History with a Month-long Series of Events In-Game, In-Community & Online
Photo: @Capitals Monumental Sports & Entertainment (MSE) are hosting activations, initiatives, and content throughout their properties, which include the Washington Capitals, Washington Mystics, Washington Wizards and Monumental Sports Network, to honor and celebrate Women’s History Month in March. The teams … Continue reading