Search NoVa Caps Site
- Penguins GM Jim Rutherford Resigns Due To Personal Reasons; Patrik Allvin Gets Job On Interim Basis
- Hershey Bears Name Matt Moulson 44th Captain In Team History
- Report: Damien Riat Recalled To Hershey
- Former Capital Joel Ward Serves As Golden Knights’ Assistant Coach vs. Blues With Peter DeBoer And Staff Out Due To COVID-19
- Capitals Crunch Islanders, 3-2; Justin Schultz Nets Game-Winner With 26.4 Seconds Left, John Carlson Extends Point-Streak To Four Games
- Daniel Sprong Scores His First Goal As A Washington Capital Against the New York Islanders
- Capitals-Islanders Tied 2-2 After Two Periods: Advanced Statistics For The Second Period
- Capitals-Islanders Tied 1-1: Advanced Statistics For First Period
- Capitals Recall Daniel Carr, Michael Sgarbossa From Taxi Squad; Loan Connor McMichael, Brian Pinho To Taxi Squad
- Capitals’ John Carlson On Missing Four Top Players: “I Think It Helps Them… It Gives Us A Lot Of Confidence”
Tag Archives: Monumental Sports and Entertainment
Photo: Paul Morigi/Getty Images for William Hill US It’s been two and a half years since the US Supreme Court repealed the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992, and a lot has transpired in the sporting world since then. … Continue reading
Photo: MSE Foundation ARLINGTON, Va. – Monumental Sports & Entertainment Foundation launched a Feeding the Frontlines Bobblehead Fundraiser to benefit the Foundation’s Feeding the Frontlines fund.
Photo: Stan Szeto/USA TODAY Sports Over the past several days, protesters have taken the streets in major cities in wake of the death of George Floyd. Arrested for allegedly using a counterfeit bill at a convenience store, Floyd was killed … Continue reading
Photo: MSE The Washington Capitals, Wizards, and Mystics unveiled new limited-edition T-shirt designs on Wednesday in conjunction with Monumental Sports & Entertainment (MSE) Foundation’s “Feeding the Frontlines” fund to provide meals to heroes in the medical community.
Screencaps: @Capitals Athletes, writers, journalists, administrators, production personnel, media correspondents— the list goes on. Women are succeeding in the evergrowing world of sports. A new video posted by the Washington Capitals celebrates and showcases the hard-working women and supportive fans … Continue reading
Photo: Sportsvideo.org Monumental Sports and Entertainment announced on Thursday morning that their part-time employees will be paid for suspended games through April when the Washington Capitals and Wizards’ respective regular seasons were scheduled to end. They are also telling full-time … Continue reading
Photo: @WaltonCaps The Coronavirus pandemic forced all professional sports leagues to be put on hold or suspend their respective seasons. In the DMV, local sports broadcasters are coming together through the initiative, Voices of D.C. Sports: Helping to Feed the … Continue reading
Photo: Pat McDermott/Getty Images Monumental Sports Network and NBC Sports Washington announced on Friday that they will air one-hour video game simulations of previously scheduled Washington Capitals games through EA Sports’ NHL 20 beginning this weekend. The games will be televised … Continue reading
Monumental Sports Announces Events At Capital One Arena Will Go On As Scheduled And Remain Open To Public
Monumental Sports & Entertainment announced on Wednesday afternoon that Capital One Arena will remain open to the public and events will go on as scheduled. The Washington Capitals will release a statement later on.