Search NoVa Caps Site
- Numbers for the 2019-2020 NHL Regular Season
- Western Conference Play-In Preview
- Capitals’ GM Brian MacLellan Says Prospect Connor McMichael May Be Brought Up for Playoffs
- Martin Fehervary Will Travel to Prague Next Week to Train With Jakub Vrana, Will Be Capitals 7th or 8th Defenseman When Play Resumes
- Carolina Hurricanes Unhappiness With League’s 24-Team Playoff Format Continues
- Vegas Golden Knights Announce New AHL Affiliate Name and Logo
- Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
- Report: Phase 3, Training Camps Will Not Start Before July 10
- Have an Ice Day! The Ice Installation & Painting Process at Medstar Capitals Iceplex
- Mountains of Milestones: Washington Capitals Career Milestones Reached in 2019-2020
Tag Archives: Mike Weber
Photo: Getty Images Over the past several trade deadlines, the Washington Capitals have been giving away third-round draft picks like candy on Halloween as they have dealt six third-rounders over GM Brian MacLellan‘s tenure. While a third-rounder does not seem … Continue reading
Since he took over from longtime incumbent George McPhee in 2014, Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan has overseen the return of the team to a perennial Stanley Cup contender. An interesting anecdote on MacLellan’s resume as General Manager has … Continue reading
With the NHL Trade Deadline less than six days away, NoVa Caps takes a look at Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan‘s history at the deadline as he has made at least one move, including at least one acquiring a … Continue reading
Photo: KSNV Brian MacLellan’s off-season moves this summer have drawn a lot of attention, as the Capitals are beginning to retool the team and make roster changes to adhere to the salary cap. In addition to the off-season moves, it’s … Continue reading
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images The Capitals will sit idle for the first three rounds of the 2017 NHL draft, as Washington finishes “paying the piper” for Kevin Shattenkirk, Lars Eller, and Mike Weber. Here’s a quick recap of how the … Continue reading
The 2016-17 NHL season begins in 100 days. With the draft and opening of free agency behind us, fans and armchair GMs alike have already begun to assess the state of their favorite team.
AP Photo/Mel Evans A lot has been made of the Capitals recent defensive woes, and the all-to-frequent goofs on the defensive end. With the playoffs starting next week, answers need to come quickly.
Norm Hall/NHLI via Getty Images After last night’s “dud in the desert“, the team’s play left many wondering about the lineup for the game.
After last night’s game versus the Pittsburgh Penguins, Capitals defenseman Mike Weber should be viewing games from the press box for the rest of the season and playoffs.
Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Washington Capitals beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 on Tuesday night at Verizon Center. With the win, the Capitals record improves to a league-best 46-12-4 (96 points). The loss dropped the Penguins record to 32-22-8 (72 points). The Capitals next … Continue reading