Search NoVa Caps Site
- Hershey Bears Drop Game 4 to Bridgeport Sound Tigers in OT (Photos)
- Sound Tigers Beat Bears 3-2 In Overtime; Force Game 5 On Saturday
- Tables Turned: Capitals Eliminated Nearly Seven Years to the Day They Eliminated the Boston Bruins From the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Capitals Fall To Hurricanes 4-3 In Double Overtime; Season Ends
- Hello Game 7, We Meet Again: The Washington Capitals Look To Build On Recent Successes In The “Decisive Game”
- Hershey Bears Win Game 3 Against Bridgeport Sound Tigers (Photos)
- Bears Beat Sound Tigers 2-1; Take 2-1 Lead In Best-Of-Five Series
- Capitals’ Prospect Axel Jonnson-Fjallby Producing In SHL Playoffs
- Round 1, Game 7 Preview: The Capitals Will Look to Eliminate the Storm Surging Hurricanes On Home Ice
- Pivotal Game 3 Looms For The Hershey Bears
Tag Archives: Mike Weber
With the NHL Trade Deadline less than six days away, NoVa Caps takes a look at Washington Capitals General Manager Brian MacLellan‘s history at the deadline as he has made at least one move, including at least one acquiring a … Continue reading
Photo: KSNV Brian MacLellan’s off-season moves this summer have drawn a lot of attention, as the Capitals are beginning to retool the team and make roster changes to adhere to the salary cap. In addition to the off-season moves, it’s … Continue reading
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images The Capitals will sit idle for the first three rounds of the 2017 NHL draft, as Washington finishes “paying the piper” for Kevin Shattenkirk, Lars Eller, and Mike Weber. Here’s a quick recap of how the … Continue reading
The 2016-17 NHL season begins in 100 days. With the draft and opening of free agency behind us, fans and armchair GMs alike have already begun to assess the state of their favorite team.
AP Photo/Mel Evans A lot has been made of the Capitals recent defensive woes, and the all-to-frequent goofs on the defensive end. With the playoffs starting next week, answers need to come quickly.
Norm Hall/NHLI via Getty Images After last night’s “dud in the desert“, the team’s play left many wondering about the lineup for the game.
After last night’s game versus the Pittsburgh Penguins, Capitals defenseman Mike Weber should be viewing games from the press box for the rest of the season and playoffs.
Patrick Smith/Getty Images The Washington Capitals beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 on Tuesday night at Verizon Center. With the win, the Capitals record improves to a league-best 46-12-4 (96 points). The loss dropped the Penguins record to 32-22-8 (72 points). The Capitals next … Continue reading
Photo: NHL/NBC Michael ”Mike” Weber is a stay-at-home kind of defender who plays a hard game and is very reliable in his own end. He is said to be a very good team-mate and he was quoted to be “Captain … Continue reading
Photo:NHL.com The Washington Capitals have acquired defenseman Mike Weber from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for a 2017 third-round draft pick. Weber, 28, has 53 points in 341 career games played.