Search NoVa Caps Site
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman Draws Fire For “No One Really Cares About Hockey” Comment
- ‘The Athletic’ Lays Off 8% of Staff
- Capitals’ Braden Holtby on NHL’s Lack of Speaking Up About Social & Racial Issues: “We’re Obviously Behind As A Sport”
- Is Brooks Orpik The Guy to Replace Reid Cashman?
- Phase 2 of “Return To Play” Begins Monday
- Discussions Between NHL, NHLPA Continue for new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Penguins Announce Player Tests Positive For COVID-19
- 2020 Stanley Cup Playoff Seeding Will Be Redone After Each Round
- Washington Capitals Players Speak Out Against Racism, Participate in “Blackout Tuesday”
- Could The Capitals Deal A Defenseman Next Offseason?
Tag Archives: Mike Vogel
Capitals’ Prospect Connor McMichael: “We Had A Really Good Team This Year. It Sucked We Didn’t Get To Cap It Off.”
Photo: @Capitals Washington Capitals forward prospect and 2019 first-round pick Connor McMichael joined Capitals’ senior writer Mike Vogel’s Break The Ice podcast to discuss his season with the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights, getting coached by former Capitals coach and center Dale … Continue reading
Friday night the Capitals’ Mike Vogel hosted an online chat session with several of the Capitals current players and Capitals alumni. The meeting, which ran just over 45 minutes in length, started with Vogel, Karl Alzner, who is currently in … Continue reading
“Oh, This Is Not Gonna End Well”: Capitals’ Nicklas Backstrom Dishes On Losing Luggage Days Before The 2006 NHL Draft
Photo: Bruce Bennett/Getty Images On Saturday morning, a new episode of Washington Capitals’ senior writer Mike Vogel’s “Break the Ice” podcast featured center, Nicklas Backstrom. He sat down with Vogel in Episode 5 and spilled some interesting details from the … Continue reading
Capitals’ “W Magazine” Is Now Available At Capital One Arena And Medstar Capitals Iceplex Team Stores
Photo: Capitals Wednesday morning, the Washington Capitals announced the 2019-20 issue of Washington Capitals W Magazine is now available in the team stores at Capital One Arena and Medstar Capitals Iceplex.
Photo: Washington Capitals On Thursday, Washington Capitals beat reporter, Mike Vogel, debuted a new podcast called “Break the Ice”. The 45-minute episode (available on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and Soundcloud) features guests within the Capitals organization, which include alumni, in a … Continue reading
Photos: Mike Vogel Mike Vogel, the Capitals reporter for Monumental Sports and Entertainment, posted a series of photos to his Instagram account Thursday evening, showing Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov busy at the power saw at the Prudential Center. The … Continue reading
With the trade deadline now just two weeks away, the Washington Capitals general approach is beginning to take shape. It’s appearing more and more unlikely that the Capitals will go “all in” at the trade deadline, as has been the … Continue reading
The Capitals Fan Club held its monthly meeting prior to the Capitals’ game against the St. Louis Blues on Sunday afternoon and heard from Mike Vogel, writer for the Washington Capitals website.
With the season over and summer just weeks away, Mike Vogel put together a list of important dates for Caps fans to remember, giving us all something to look forward to.