Search NoVa Caps Site
- The Streak: A Look Back at the Capitals’ Historic Winning Streak 10 Years Later – Part 2
- Washington at Montreal Preview: Capitals Clash With Canadiens At Bell Centre
- Brian Pinho, Garrett Pilon Continue Scoring, Alex Kannok-Leipert Returns To Top Pair, Scores Goal: Week 19 Prospect Report
- Capitals’ Alex Ovechkin On Passing Of Lakers Legend Kobe Bryant: “It’s Tough”
- Ovechkin Will Serve One-Game Suspension On Monday Night; Holtby To Start: News From Capitals’ Practice In Montréal
- Pacific Division Wins Three-On-Three Tournament At 2020 NHL All-Star Game In St. Louis
- Bears Beat Bruins 3-2 In Shootout, Christian Djoos Scores Game Winner
- Capitals’ John Carlson Finishes Second In Hardest Shot At 2020 NHL All-Star Skills
- Bears Beat Thunderbirds 5-2, Matt Moulson Scores Two Goals in 1,000th Professional Game
- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman Discusses 2021 All-Star Weekend In Florida, Diversity, & Digital Innovations
Tag Archives: Mike Milbury
Washington Capitals Evening News Links: Dancin’ ‘Round the Milbury Tush and Devils Went Down to D.C.
Final home game of the preseason for the Capitals tonight, the Devils went down to D.C., the new top pair of Niskanen and Orlov, the “Big Cheese” and addresses anthems, the new-look power play, More Milbury madness and much more … Continue reading
Photo: @TyGraovac Last week of training camp, Bowey’s big chance, preview for Grubi Do, Rinkside Update with Andre Burakovsky, Bears first interviews, Capitals’ special teams come into focus and more in this evening’s Capitals links:
Per USA Today, Mike Milbury will step into Eddie Olczyk’s role as co-commentator right next to Doc Emerick starting this season. The first game Milbury will be behind the mic will be on opening night when the Pittsburgh Penguins raise … Continue reading
Photo: @digitalpapermus It would appear that NBC Sports has sent staff into the streets of Nashville in hopes of collecting as many anti-Milbury signs as they can before the start of tonight’s game six broadcast begins.
Photo: Awful Announcing During his playing days, current NBC studio analyst Mike Milbury was tough as nails: he actually climbed into the stands and hit a fan with their own shoe!
Photos: Rumors and Rants Tired of Mike Milbury and his biased rhetoric? You’re not alone. A petition on Change.org could be your answer.