Search NoVa Caps Site
- Capitals Qualify Six Restricted Free Agents
- Thank You Batya! Teammates, Fans, Media, and Others Pay Tribute to Brooks Orpik
- Report: Capitals Expected To Qualify Andre Burakovsky
- Capitals Release 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule
- Hurricanes Acquire Gustav Forsling, Anton Forsberg From Blackhawks In Exchange For Calvin de Haan, Aleksi Saarela
- 2017-2018 Washington Capitals Inducted Into D.C. Sports Hall of Fame [IMAGES]
- A Few Prospects To Watch At This Year’s Washington Capitals Development Camp
- Capitals Release Roster For 2019 Development Camp
- Blueline Battle Brewing In Bears Town
- Capitals Release 2019 Development Camp Information
Tag Archives: Mike Knuble
Photo: @Capitals The 2018 Capitals Alumni Classic took place at 6:30 PM on June 26, and unlike the previous year, was not on the same day as the Capitals’ Fan Fest. In this piece, Diane Doyle recaps this year’s event.
The offseason seems a lot shorter when you win the Stanley Cup! Less than three weeks after winning the franchise’s first NHL championship, the Washington Capitals will open their 2018 Development Camp on June 25 at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. The … Continue reading
Photo: Capitals With the Philadelphia Flyers having just played at Capital One Arena on January 21, 2018 and about to return just 10 days later, it is time to think back to other matchups between these two teams. The rivalry … Continue reading
One of the most anticipated events of Washington Capitals Fan Fest 2017 was the Alumni Game which took place Tuesday evening. Caps alumni were divided into two teams: Red and White. They played three 15-minute periods with 10-minute intermissions between.
Photo: Washington Capitals You may not recognize John Walton if you were to see him, but when you hear his voice – well, you’re likely to recognize it, especially if you’re a Caps fan! John Walton is the Senior Director … Continue reading
Photo: Washington Capitals With three days remaining until NHL Free Agency begins, NoVa Caps is taking a look at the Top 5 free agent signings in franchise history.
Player Description Michael Rudolph Knuble was born in Toronto, Canada on July 4, 1972 to a Latvian couple, who had immigrated to America as refugees after World War II. Mike was born in Canada because his dad’s company had transferred … Continue reading
Obviously the two biggest additions to the Washington Capitals this off-season have been the signing of Justin Williams, and the trade for T.J. Oshie. With the addition of those two pieces, last seasons weakness has become an area of strength. … Continue reading
(Photo by Len Redkoles/Getty Images) In the 2009-10 season, the Capitals were the most dominant hockey team in the entirety of the NHL. Finishing with 121 points, a 54-15-13 record, and the President’s Trophy for having the best record in … Continue reading